Reviews for Guarding the Shepard
Andrea chapter 15 . 4/28
Really enjoyed this story, made me chuckle a lot.
I know that after all these years it is unlikely to be finished, but please tell us who did it and why
Cuchita chapter 15 . 1/15
Hi, please tell us at least who was the prankster... Obviously I would prefer if you finish the story... it's so hard? Pretty please?
I love this story and your sense of humor but please finish it. Who is doing all these terrible things to Shepard? How does he react?
loveinthemist chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
I've just re-read this story again. Please, pretty please, can we have the rest of the story. I really want to know who is causing all this trouble for John Sheppard. PLEASE!
Loveinthemist chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
It's been over a year since I last wrote to you. I have re-read the whole story (from chapter 1 to 15) again today. Please, please could you finish the story; I really need to know what happens.
Loveinthemist chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
I've just been re-reading this story again, and it's now well over a year since I last wrote to you. Is there any chance that you might finish Guarding The Sheppard? I have really enjoyed the story so far, and I would love to know who is causing all the problems, and why they are doing it. PLEASE!
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
Prettyyyy please update!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
Hi. Having re-read this story again; this is my annual request... I really, really want to know who the villain is and why he/she is targeting John. Please, pretty please.
sheppardlover928 chapter 15 . 6/3/2015
Oh, wow!, just found this and since it was written so long ago..I'm. Not sure you will see this! Anyway, I will continue like you will! This is excellent! I love your comedic take of Sheppard's POV! I just love it all! Your descriptive comedic style and nuances, the snark, etc! I do hope you see this as I would love to see you continue ! it's never too late! You obviously have a in mind who has been sabotaging our already compromised favorite flyboy! Who is it and why?! Please, please read this and finish the story!
Lizverse chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
dear lord I can't stop laughing. please finish this story
kellyh59 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Just found this story... LOVING it. LOL funny in places. I see it hasn't been updated in years. Hope you come back to it :)
loveinthemist chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
It's nearly a year since I last wrote to you. Is there any chance that you might finish Guarding The Sheppard? I have really enjoyed the story so far, and I would love to know who is causing all the problems, and why they are doing it. PLEASE!
loveinthemist chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Please, please can you finish this story, I desperately want to know the name of the culprit, and the reason(s) behind their obsession with hurting Sheppard, and his friends who are caught up in the incidents.
mcknz chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
Hi. I started reading this a few years ago and only just discovered today that a few more new chapters had been added in the intervening years. Please continue writing. It'd be a shame to leave such a good story unfinished.
Becks chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Well it's 2013 and obvious that you are not going to finish this story. What a shame! It was very entertaining. I hope you get this review. It was worth reading this incomplete story. I have my own ending in mind, but it would have been delightful to have the actual author finish the story.