Reviews for Guarding the Shepard
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 15 . 7/30
Prettyyyy please update!
Hi. Having re-read this story again; this is my annual request... I really, really want to know who the villain is and why he/she is targeting John. Please, pretty please.
sheppardlover928 chapter 15 . 6/3
Oh, wow!, just found this and since it was written so long ago..I'm. Not sure you will see this! Anyway, I will continue like you will! This is excellent! I love your comedic take of Sheppard's POV! I just love it all! Your descriptive comedic style and nuances, the snark, etc! I do hope you see this as I would love to see you continue ! it's never too late! You obviously have a in mind who has been sabotaging our already compromised favorite flyboy! Who is it and why?! Please, please read this and finish the story!
Lizverse chapter 15 . 3/29
dear lord I can't stop laughing. please finish this story
kellyh59 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Just found this story... LOVING it. LOL funny in places. I see it hasn't been updated in years. Hope you come back to it :)
loveinthemist chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
It's nearly a year since I last wrote to you. Is there any chance that you might finish Guarding The Sheppard? I have really enjoyed the story so far, and I would love to know who is causing all the problems, and why they are doing it. PLEASE!
loveinthemist chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Please, please can you finish this story, I desperately want to know the name of the culprit, and the reason(s) behind their obsession with hurting Sheppard, and his friends who are caught up in the incidents.
mcknz chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
Hi. I started reading this a few years ago and only just discovered today that a few more new chapters had been added in the intervening years. Please continue writing. It'd be a shame to leave such a good story unfinished.
Becks chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Well it's 2013 and obvious that you are not going to finish this story. What a shame! It was very entertaining. I hope you get this review. It was worth reading this incomplete story. I have my own ending in mind, but it would have been delightful to have the actual author finish the story.
jj227 chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
Please Finish this. Found the story last night and was up to 2am finishing what was already there. Great story plot and I need to find out who is doing this to Sheppard!
loveinthemist chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
I was hoping that this story would be finished by now - please write more, I really, really want to know who is causing all the problems.
Terry Kay chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
Even though it is not finished yet (and I still hold out hope!) this is a great story! Thank you!
kirroth chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
Oh dear, this story is still unfinished. It's such a good story, will you ever finish it? Or write other sga stories? I know real life tends to get in the way, but you're such a good writer! /
clerical medical chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
This is such a good story - hugely funny, but just treading that wonderful fine line between humour and adventure - hardly any stories get that right.

Will begging get you to post another chapter? Or several? I would happily offer my services as a beta if that would help!
hifield chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Loved this chapter and all of Sheppard's thoughts. Like to know what happened to his room - bunking with Rodney would not be that restful!