Reviews for Guarding the Shepard
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2017
Wonderful story. I hope you can continue and we see who is behind all the sabotage.
nicole.howe.737 chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
Is there any chance of an ending please? I'm loving the story but I need to know how it ends and who is responsible. Please help put me out of my misery?! :)
elsiek chapter 15 . 7/22/2017
Oh, did you finish this? Who caused the problems? How was it resolved. Of course my money is on the evil pony tailed scientist.
cellodir chapter 15 . 1/24/2017
I loved the story. But it needs an ending. Who is the one responsible for all the craziness?
Andrea chapter 15 . 4/28/2016
Really enjoyed this story, made me chuckle a lot.
I know that after all these years it is unlikely to be finished, but please tell us who did it and why
Cuchita chapter 15 . 1/15/2016
Hi, please tell us at least who was the prankster... Obviously I would prefer if you finish the story... it's so hard? Pretty please?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
I love this story and your sense of humor but please finish it. Who is doing all these terrible things to Shepard? How does he react?
loveinthemist chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
I've just re-read this story again. Please, pretty please, can we have the rest of the story. I really want to know who is causing all this trouble for John Sheppard. PLEASE!
Loveinthemist chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
It's been over a year since I last wrote to you. I have re-read the whole story (from chapter 1 to 15) again today. Please, please could you finish the story; I really need to know what happens.
Loveinthemist chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
I've just been re-reading this story again, and it's now well over a year since I last wrote to you. Is there any chance that you might finish Guarding The Sheppard? I have really enjoyed the story so far, and I would love to know who is causing all the problems, and why they are doing it. PLEASE!
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
Prettyyyy please update!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
Hi. Having re-read this story again; this is my annual request... I really, really want to know who the villain is and why he/she is targeting John. Please, pretty please.
sheppardlover928 chapter 15 . 6/3/2015
Oh, wow!, just found this and since it was written so long ago..I'm. Not sure you will see this! Anyway, I will continue like you will! This is excellent! I love your comedic take of Sheppard's POV! I just love it all! Your descriptive comedic style and nuances, the snark, etc! I do hope you see this as I would love to see you continue ! it's never too late! You obviously have a in mind who has been sabotaging our already compromised favorite flyboy! Who is it and why?! Please, please read this and finish the story!
Lizverse chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
dear lord I can't stop laughing. please finish this story
kellyh59 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Just found this story... LOVING it. LOL funny in places. I see it hasn't been updated in years. Hope you come back to it :)