Reviews for Chill
tennisgirl16 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
awwww so cute and somewhat sad
Victorious-Mind chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I loved it! It totally pulled at my heart strings!
Radon65 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Oh, good - it was just a dream. Sweet. Because Mustang's last sentence is so true, whether or not Ed realizes it.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
That was creepy. I really liked the dreamlike quality to it - I hope Al isn't actually dead!
SamanthaMeloes chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Awww:)
bloody raptor chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
interesting
Orange Singer chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Aw, but I LIKE it when Roy goes half-sappy on you...this was incredible! So beautiful...I love that last scene...this so needs to happen in the manga.
Vi chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
wouldnt they be more concerned he seems to have lost a few months worth of memory?
Sousukes-Girl chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Oh...what an evil person I am. I never reviewed this story? I mean, I faved it some time ago...but I never commented on it!

Well, let me make up for my rudeness! This story is amazing. It's confusing in the beginning (as it should be since he's running a high fever) and then everything is answered eventually.

I love how Roy was worried for him and how Ed asks him to stay with him because he's afraid of the nightmares. It's so easy to forget that Ed is still a kid and he's gone through a whole heck of a lot!

I need more like this story! It's hard to look for Roy/Ed fics without yaoi being all over it!

Thanks for the great read! I loved it!

Sg
b7-kerravon chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
I love this story!
jenelric chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
aw i love this!
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
I liked it. I really did.
Annethy chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
well mustang is like ed's father! (AGAIN Hohenheim's a bloody sonovagun) of course he cares!
kayter chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Love you

I really love the roy and ed friendship, but everything out there is pure YAOI YAOI YAOI

Of course i'm pretty used to that, so is inevitable for me to see some hints of yaoi here too, but is not that obvious, i really like to see it like friend relationship or parental relationship, it think it's very cute.

You rulz ;D

Plz, never stop writting
RaindropLightwave chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
I love it! Both of the chapters! Agree with you on liking the last line of the first chapter. Liked the last line of the second too. )