Reviews for The Undeserving
Verasque chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Beautiful. It was the way in which you portrayed a different, negative (perspective of sorts) of Serenity by some man, more powerfully in close acquaintance to her. And then having Serenity herself, in another form that this man would not see a threat in, come to see why indeed he tried to kill her. It shows the human-ness quality that Serenity is hardly associated with, because too commonly most are too caught up with her divinity. It also shows Serenity's wanting to understand him, and find that they are somewhat alike, as in the 'escaping'. It was cleverly written, great plotline, and the realism behind it all, the angst - was beauty in itself. I wonder what would have happened had he discovered it was Serenity that had come to talk to him?
Elara chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Wow. Powerful. amazing. wow.
serena-girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Whoa, I liked this. I like how you used the character's feelings towards Neo-Q, something that you really don't read everyday, especially how she tried to save him in the end.

Nice fic, even if it was short, somehow it fit better that way.
SailorKMoonie chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Wow. Deep. and slightly depressing. But still good. I guess I shouldn't bug u about "Against All Odds". So I can't till the next chappie. No Pressure.

Your Devoted Fan

SailorKMoonie_
Red-Rose18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
great story...i love the concept
Lu Ishii chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I have to say that if that man didn't like Crystal Tokyo he could have gone to Cairo, Paris, New York or Rome U_U I'm sorry but I'm such a fan of Usagi. Well, your fic was really creative, it really surprised me when the nurse girl is revealed to be Serenity. You have done it again, Dejana! )
geemcgee chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I thought this was very interesting, you brought across a very powerful message in there, one that i don't think i have come across so far.

This is very good- looking forward to reading more of your work.

SW.