Reviews for Tired
Katty008 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This story has all the qualities that to me make a great oneshot. It is completely vague, leaving the reader guessing until the the very last sentence. I love it. I wish there were more to it, like events leading up to it and after it. Of course, I don't think I want to know because it sounds like all of Mustang's group was fried. I think you just gave me inspiration though. Damn. Just what I DIDN'T need.
MonkNiccals chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
with every single bone in my body

i love jean havoc, i mean. gods sake man. hes

just

so

damn

amazing

he has that cute slanty grin and he looks at everything with such wry humour. love him

awh

my jean

its good though, but

you should carry on

if he wasnt dead

hm

he should have had someone with him

and no fueryxhavoc shit

xx
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
-Sniff-

I love Jean Havoc...with all the fiber of my being. And now he's dead...

But that was really good. Gosh, your stories are just amazing...but you probably know that already. And you've written, like, a million of them.

But poor Havoc...

Great job!
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Sweet, although havoc rocks, A little character death here and there is always good..xD

-Ookami
KatieK3Y172 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oi, what the heck was that! Jean u idiot you went and died while your friends are waiting for you! Their lives might even depend on you and you die! You selfish...nah! LOL Freakin sweet! XD write more if this isn't a one shot deal. XD
Rissell C chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Whoa! Not expecting that. Honestly, I thought it was Edward for a minute until he went for the cigarette. Then I thought you'd made Ed pick up smoking. o;;

Aww. I like Jean, too!
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I was trying to guess all the way who it was going to be but I didn't get it until the cigarettes. Poor Havoc. But you gave him an honourable and very well written death :)

GN
NinjaAngel chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
* an ocean of tears sorounds(sp) you * WAH no havoc come back my love lol *sniffle* ggod *sobs* story...even though havoc deqad! Wah lol srry for that disturbence keep on writing
Moon'sHope chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Sad, but cool
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Hi, Henrika!

This was a very odd story. You did an excellent job of describing someone on the verge of death, but there was no point to that death. He had a message to deliver, but he couldn't remember it. Only duty kept him going, but his injuries and exhaustion prevented him from fulfilling it. This was an oddly unsatisfying story. Don't get me wrong, it was very well-written, but it left me at such a loss because his death seemed so meaningless. Maybe that was the point? That in the end all death is meaningless? Anyway, I still enjoyed reading it. I might point out that I think you left a word out in the first sentence. Think you meant: "He 'is' tired, dead tired, but he can't sleep." Anyway, thanks for posting!

Terry