Reviews for Precious Memory
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Well written. I like the build up to the knock on the door. It's bittersweet if it really is a memory to hold onto for her dreary ever after with Shishio Makoto, but it works well as a stand alone sweet moment between them.
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Great story!
FeVeZ chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
hmm...wat happen next?wat abt that makoto guy?
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This was really good! Well written and I love the plot. :D
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
omgosh! so good! O_O
Katato2013 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was so sweet... o
SweetMoon69 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
What a great story. It was strange seeing Kenshin so unsure of himself but at the same time it was refreshing. What a bittersweet ending, but I'm glad you ended it there. If you had kept going it would have probably turned the story into something catagorized as angst. Or maybe it would've been a 'Kenshin and Kaoru forever' type story. Perfect ending and I loved how this centered around an artistic setting. Thanks for the great read!
Holly chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I wish this was a multi-chaptered story T_T It's too good to stop right there!
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Ah, Kenshin as an artist. Does my fangirl heart some good. The end was quite angsty and beautifully done.
RedBloodedTalisman chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
TOT I don't like this ending... T_T... they should be together forever, not fair, they must be together forever.

Still .. it's a good FF .. congrats
Dani Rose Ventra chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
loved it! it was so cute and full of fluffy goodness! i wish you did it longer though, but still it was fantastic!
Michika-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
wow... this was wonderful... what more can I say? i couldn't find any errors, but English is not my first language either... _

great story... will try your other story to...

hope to hear from you soon!
skye133 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
i love this! please say you'll have more chapters coming up :)
PaddySnuffles chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Hm... I like it, but its missing something... Oh! I know! More chappies! he he... *grins* update soon!
Clueless Girl chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
It's AMAZING! Such a bitter sweet ending...i love it! why don't u mke a sequel for it...where both of them will end up together? D pretty please?