Reviews for I Think I'm Drowning, Asphyxiated
SLITH chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Holy! Geez, wow! This was written very well! I hadn't seen all of Gundam Seed before and watched it knowing they were siblings. However, I couldn't help but feel that they got so, so, so close just before she found out. I felt like they were at a breaking point almost, and then to have it pulled apart... This was written very well. Showing what they had, speaking of some moments they had shared before learning. Nice and gentle on Kira's part.

Please tell me you continued and I'd love to see the photo that inspired you!

-SLITH
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Beautiful. Everytime i re read..the beautiful still there and never gone. Thumbs up!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Good story
Would be nice to see it continue.
annon1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
like!
ExArchmagus chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love it! KxC forever! Let not even blood break their love!
372259 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
WOW! Brilliant work, just brilliant! I loves the use of water imagery and your portrayal of kira! Wonderful work :D
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
You captured my thoughts entirely as far as Kira/Cagalli goes. I really love this piece; my apologies it took me this long to leave a review (yeah I'm incredibly late).

Take care and thanks for sharing this!
dethangelx chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Simply wonderful. I have a few misgivings about Cagalli's character, though.. Most of the fics I read focused on her assertiveness, while Kira remained the passive/submissive type. But your Kira is cool, too. In fact, I wish he were really like that. Oh well. Good job.
UMMX chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Please continue your story! It great piece of work, and you know what? If Cagalli dad would not have told her about Kira I'm pretty sure he would have been Cagalli a lot sooner.
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Holy crow, that was awesome!

I was looking through some of my past reviewers, and I noticed your name (thanks for that!) and clicked it at random. Then I noticed how many stories you had written; again, HOLY CROW! I picked this one because your summary sounded interesting, and KxC is totally kinky. You really did pull off the struggle and the intensity (and...inevitability?) of their dark love. I loved the drowning theme throughout the fic, too. Gah, I loved all of it! Deliciously, fantastically written. Now I'm quite honored to have gotten a review from you. )

You'll be hearing more from me in the future, because if the rest of your fanfics are even HALF as good as this one, I'll be glued to the monitor for sure. . Awesome job!

~;~Shaku
Rose-Rainbow chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This is undeniably one of the two most magnificent and precious Kira/Cagalli fanfics I have ever read. I really enjoyed reading it! It was, honestly, a real treat!
KCfan chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That was the BEST and darkest KC fic I've ever read. It was scary good.
Shiraishi chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This was very good, one of the best peaces i ahve read so far. I really love it, you did a very good job.
dark drow chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
truly a work of art please continue it if you can
Makuku chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Great stuff. Honestly, you need to continue this. It's really super awesome good.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »