Reviews for Mixed Doubles
Neez chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was so cute! I was just confused with the whole sheik/sheikah thing. Were they separate chars?
Metal Chocobo chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This was really great! It reminded me a lot of the moive Wimbledon.
guitarmania07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Me really really REALLY like! I want another! ME LIKE!
Masta-of-light chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I Like zee story alot! lol wierd tho is this like a first sight fall in love makeout happily ever after story anyways still I like zee story alot! HAPPY EASTER PEOPLE!
CrazygurlMadness chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
An AU!

Happy!

(Very nice, nieh. Keep writing AUs. I'm a sucker for AUs. He.)

AU! Happy!

Love,

CM
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
i love it. its so cute! i could see zelda and sheik being british, it totally can. great job!
sakume chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Ah, so cute and fluffy! I loved that movie originally, and now I've gained even more like respect for it. But, anywho, enough rambling. I loved it. Sweet and pretty long. Beautiful combination.
Dusk900 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
i read the title, and i laughed, i read the story, and i loved it xD
Sam chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Hey, I just wanted to let you know I think your story was very good. I think it was a great idea, and very cute. The one thing I think you may need to work on, is development. It was pretty short. I think, as good as it was, it could be so much better if you drew it out for several chapters, really developing their relationship and putting them through more conflict. I just think it could have done with a little more meat, but don't get me wrong, it WAS good!
Cappucinno chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This is a really sweet story, it made me grin for about half an hour. I love the way you portray Link and Zelda- and I love your writing style! Keep up the good work.
Ripuku chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
AW...that was so cute! you need to continue!
Nonnahs chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Such a cute oneshot! You're talented~! The idea was really good, you're creative :) Keep writing more!

Kisses~

Shannon
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
That was good!
Dysteria2008 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
wow great story! i love tennis so this was especially great

i haven't seen wimbledon. sounds interesting

love all your stories

fav author's list
Timestopper chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Please don't hate me whaen i say this but CM uses the last name 'Forester', and I can see why too, the name just rolls of the keyboard! Exellent story.