Reviews for Related Events
only-looking chapter 8 . 3/23
Oh ho, that's quite a cliffhanger you've left us on. Who dusted Harmony (poor Hamony), and what is their master plan? And is it really Drusilla behind it all?

Curious minds really want to know, and are waiting patiently to find out. They very much hope you get an opportunity to come back to this one and finish it up.
Navn Ukjent chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Nice story that I hope you are going to finish...
WolfDaughter chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
So, when you say "may take awhile to get there" did you mean for it to be another three years?

Here's hoping you still plan on updating this!
Allen Pitt chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
I can't believe you killed off poor Harmony... she never hurt anybody! well ok, maybe a few hundred... but now she and her Blondie Bear will never get back together!

And now Drusilla is gunning for Modesty for being part of the clan that 'broke up their happy home...'?
Harry2 chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
So, someone took out Harmony. And if it was Dru, then B and F, along with the SIT had best watch out. Dru may be crazy, but she is one cagey stalker and planner.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
So, Dru is back on the rampage again, eh? Sounds like a job for Buffy or Faith. They SHOULD be able to send Dru back to the dust, once and for all!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Well, Willie wanted to get the truth for Modesty, he got it, IN SPADES!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Modesty might be a good fit for the new Watchers council. She could teach the Slayers a few things. Question is, how can she get IN to this organization, without tripping some alarms.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we weave to decieve. All that work that the council and its aides did to keep Giles and Buffy from being found out is causing ALL sorts of wild theories out there! Lets see if ANYONE will ever find out the truth!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Modesty, related in some way to Jenny? Might be interesting to see. And I wonder how soon she is going to meet up with the rest of the Scooby Gang?
Harry2 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
*GROAN!* I know that B and Dawn Patrol feel the need to play matchmaker, but there IS such a thing as decorum! Try to think about Rupert once in a while when you start doing this!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Sounds like Modesty may have unwittingly tripped open a hornets nest in her bout with Giles! Now, lets see what Intelligence has to say. Perhaps this thug is working for the council?
KnowInsight chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
A pity you didn't continue with this. I don't even know who Modesty is but I already like her. Very interesting story. As aways. )

I look forword to continue reading your work. )

Amber
Ragnhild chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
You do Modesty Blaise as well? Great! Have to work now, but will look up your other stories as well.
rankokun alpha chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
ah interesting story so far cant wait for the next chapter to see what happens next! keep up the awesome writing!