Reviews for Just fine
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
soo great

loved it.

faith was a really heart-breaking episode.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Great scene, would have loved to have seen Kripke put it on tv! Love the chick flick moment!

Only advice, its losing, not loosing. Keep writing, you write awesome angst!
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
AW...that was sweet!
SueJRA chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
A really nice piece that captured the brother's close relationship and well written. Thanks
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow, that was amazing...and a really sweet brother to brother thing...I loved it! Keep it up and ahve fun!1 Good job, man! _*

Take care,

SN1983 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
You know you're right on track when the reader can actually here the actors voices saying the lines. You have Sam and Dean down perfectly. Great job!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I love the brotherly moments, I love Sammy angst and I loved this story. Definately had me sniffling.I adore Dean doing his big brother-comfort-little brother thing, wish there was more of it in the series but the fan fiction stories fill the gap nicely:-). We've not seen Faith yet here in Great Britain but so looking forward to it.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Excellent job.I could imagine the characters perfectly.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
i really liked it i love when dean is in big brother mode.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
LauzyAnn chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This is great, thanks!
v chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Sniff - loved it.
lookaway618 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
For a guy who doesn't like "chick flick moments" he sure came through. You did an excellent job keeping to the character which I think is particularly hard in this case since we rarely see Dean show an emotional side to his brother. It's hard to touch on this side of him and still have him come out as the same character, but you did it and I loved it.

And no matter how many faith fics are out there... there will never be enough.

Great Job!
jessica chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
WOW! I loved it! I really loved it! Thats all I can say, becouse theres no other words to really describe what I have read.
mack.blackwell chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Really sweet... and sad, in its own way :(

I haven't seen Faith yet (next week episode), but I already know the whole plot of it (lol), and this has made me even more anxious :)

Keep writing! You're doing great!