Reviews for Headmaster Snape and the Avatar of Death 2
Elaine Lahey chapter 24 . 3/12/2006
Omigosh! I couldn't believe that Slughorn is really a villian! He's actually one of my favorite characters from HBP. Are you sure he isn't polyjuiced? This is a very exciting story. Well done.
Elaine Lahey chapter 16 . 3/6/2006
Another really good chapter. I'm laughing at the way you put new twists on old fairy tales.
SandraSmit19 chapter 16 . 3/6/2006
I love this story, as I have loved all your stories. I can't help but feel Jennifer is far too forgiving thought. Severus acts as if she's not deserving to know anything. Oh well, update soon, I can't wait to read more.
Neko chapter 14 . 3/5/2006
Haha, oh my gosh, I love Arthur.

I was so happy to see you've started another story. :) I really, really love how you write.

(Oh, I was just rereading a few of the books, and I realized that when Jennifer and Severus were getting married, Corey said his future wife would have to be born the next year in order to have the same age difference as Jennifer and Severus...and then she was...XP Sorry, I just noticed that, but that was very clever. I've noticed a lot of things like that; it's one reason I love reading your stories.)

I have a feeling I'm going to grow to love Lucky as much as I love Jennifer, Severus, and the gang!

Thanks so much for your stories. You really don't get enough recognition. I've never seen such a long series online, or such a devoted author. You've taken the Harry Potter series and turned it into something fantastic (I have to admit that JK Rowling has never been one of my favorite authors), adding bits and pieces of myths and legends to the magical world that just makes it all the more believable and interesting.

I can't wait to see how this one turns out either. :)
Elaine Lahey chapter 14 . 3/4/2006
Oh good, we get to see Lucky again. And Arthur driving a "real Honda." That's priceless. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Samantha chapter 8 . 2/27/2006
Your still one of the best writers on Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
SandraSmit19 chapter 8 . 2/27/2006
Love it, absolutely love it. It took me a while to read all of your stories, and I enjoyed them all. Update soon, please.
Elaine Lahey chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
As always, you write a very intriguing story. Will we see more of Lucky? I love it when Jennifer and Snape interact with the people at the cafe. Please keep up the good work.
Elaine Lahey chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
As always, it's a pleasure to read any story of yours. I can't wait to read the next chapter.