Reviews for Can an Autobot Love?
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Exactly.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
It's interesting to wonder if the Autobots possess this human emotion called love. Gotta love the little scene with Sunstreaker and Sunsideswipe showing some good, old brotherly love for each other when they think no one's looking.

/So the question: Can Cybertronians love?

Why am I even asking this question?

Perhaps you don’t have to touch something to know that it’s real./

Aww! They may not be human or have a soul but they do know how to love.
Mistress' Moonshine chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
That was so awesome! I really loved this story, keep up the good work.
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Like I said before, absolutely fantastic work!
Domon Kasshu chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Really nice work. It's never easy to write in the first person, but you handle it pretty well. I'm guessing this is about Skids, given the daydreaming comment... if so, then kudos. One of my favorite Autobots, not many people give him the credit he deserves. I like the analytical way you handled it, and then the conclusion at the end worked. I would have liked to have known for certain who the narrator was, but it didn't detract TOO much from the story.
Omicron the IceQueen chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
nicely done!
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
its a cute ficlet, but the gripe i have with first-person POV fics is that often the reader is left to play 'guess-the-narrator' in these things, which sometimes can get a tad irritating, cos its nice to be able to know what character we're reading about..

in this case i'll take a guess at Perceptor... other than that, i did like the use of the Twins..
Crystal Shekeira chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Wonderful. We seem to lose sight of the fact that there are other things out there that can love and be loved.
MAJANNA chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Very interesting point of view. Very refreshing. At least this part without love, the rest I like.