Reviews for And That's The Truth
GUEST chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
i agree heihachi is the best samurai there :]
96thPerson chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Heiha-*cough* STORY has now been fav'd. THAT WAS HALARIOUS! I love the scene with kyuzo and the electric appliance thing. And how Heihachi told it...*laughs*
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Hilarious.

But it's spelled Heihachi, not Heihatchi.
6-The-Cloaked-Nocturne-9 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Hi! ah that was great! nothing like some genuine crack humor i must say mai fave part was the 'drunken blade' part. much love ~Cat~
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Loved how you kept the officer in the entire story!

"Oh, the magic of Fanfiction!" How very, very true.
Citizen Cobalt 1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow... So demented...So wonderful! Sanity is overrated anyway! Poor Kyuzo, I just hope he managed to injure Kambei before getting Heihachi opened the door. Stupid Kambei. *rips the head off a Kambei plushie*
Mewca chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
"The carnage was spectacular."

My favorite part of the whole thing! I just died laughing and just picturing Heihachi in the prison cell and just explaining to the officer everything that happened with a smile on his face XD Although this is like completely random, it's still extreamly funny!

And Komachi with the 2-by-4 OWNED!

Heihachilove!
Tokogawa chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
crazy ,man.I could have never thought of is demented and yet it seems so plausible. Keep it up, I loved it.
Narcoleptic Spazz chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
You are a genius! Oh god, I swear I havn't laughed like this in a long, long time. Wow, absolutely the best humour oneshot I've ever read and that's saying something. Trust me, I've read over hundreds and hundreds, but none can actually make me smile this much. Kudos for the great work (and a great laugh). Hope to see more of these kinds of oneshots!

-Shini no Tenshi
Amarock Wolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
(From teh DA) Oh man! That was hilarious! *wipes the tears from her eyes* You're really funny! .
RogueWarrior869 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I was most definitely laughing when I read this.

Good job..
bananasplit92 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Hi, yes, to thank you for reviewing my fic. Heh, I actually read this ages ago before I started writing. Very cute. Poor Kyuzo...*sobs* You could write another chapter...in someone elses' POV.
KittiRatt chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
*glomps Heihachi* w
Molybdenum chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I don't think you deserve more than one word. Well, acronym. Thing.

ROFL.

Okay and maybe a
Matoko Shizaki chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
My god, that made my day! XD Just... wow... Thank you so much for writing that. Kyuzo needed the two by four treatment. And the OC fangirls: definitely a massacre for Kyuzo there.

You just win, that's all I have to say. XD