Reviews for Mirror's Past
Schatze8210 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
More of the story would be a good thing!
remerkaba chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
Ok I know its been a really long time, but any chance of you picking this story up again. I really am enjoying this. Your characters are done really well. Your writing is fast paced and I love how you did both Jacks. I would love to see the meeting between Sams. You do the subtle relationships between all of them so well. I'd love to see you pick this up again and keep going.
magicisagift chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Great story that needs to be finished!
mara-anni chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
this is good I'm really enjoying it. If I understood correctly Mitchell will not be going back to ancient egypt with them right? Please Please Please let this be right. 'Cause without Mitchell ew! I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens.
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
Aww good job, I look forward to more! ::hugs Sam and babies::
Samisim chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
I love this story and hope to see you post more real soon.
Izzles chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
another really good chapter, am so anxious to find out what happens!
carter chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
flippin awesome story!...i wish i had fifty bucks...jk!
Leilina chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
TOO CUTE! ;-) I did always wonder what happened to the ones in thet past. I had my own ideas, but it's so much better to read someone else's!
izzles chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
yey am so happy you're continuing this story!
Stargatecrazy chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
I liked that! My fave part was when Sam, Daniel and Teal'c were talking, about how much she loves Jack, in her lab and then General Jack O'Neill was eevs dropping (sp?)!

Update soon!

SGC
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
::snorts:: oh Daniel! lol great job, I look forward to more!
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
YOU MUST CONTINUE! COME ON PLEASE! I LOVE YOUR FICS!

But don't neglect your Atlantis fics either! You love doing fics that involve time travel, don't you? 3 out of 4 of your fics involve time travel! You use it well, though!

Pretty Please!

SGC
KTarra chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
so need to finish this!
Izzles chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
great idea! i never thought of using the team that were in ancient egypt - very good story!

yes please do continue!