Reviews for forbidden love
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 10 . 6/14
1. you should add a het sex warning; it'd gross and it happens too much in this story for my taste. I dont like reading it and wouldn't have even started this story if I knew 2. you should add a forced incest warning to ALL of your stories. They all say incest but I dont think you realize that incest is very different from forced incest which is what all your stories have. None of your stories just let Wyatt and Chris be in love together. you always make Wyatt practically rape chris-forced incest. And rape is another thing that I dont like reading and wouldn't have started reading if I'd known overall I can't even give the story a rating because I just dont even wanna read any further 0 out of 5
KLS-Blueskies chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
I want a sequel.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
IF it set in the UNCHANGED future why:

does Wyatt not care for personal gain?

does Wyatt get SO obsessed that he threatens to KILL HER FAMILY?

I am very curious so can you answer ASAP
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Was Wyatt dating Eve OR Tracy because in chapter 1 it says Tracy BUT later says EVE
wingsofacharm18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
sorry this is for my last notice I have school tomorrow
but I will finish at 3:00 pm
thanks wings ofacharm18
wingsofacharm18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
please get back to me um review one of my stories
when I make one on my account tomorrow
please and thank you wings of a charm18
wingsofacharm18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
hi I've never meet anyone who likes wyris as much as I do I was wondering

if you would like to be friends and please can you make me an account I would do it myself
but I'm far to busy please and thank you wings of a charm18
yehan28 chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
more please..like the story but its like a cliffie, so please...please do a sequeal...
Capricorn91 chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
I know it's been like 6 years since this story was published, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love it!

you don't find many good wyatt/chris stories out there, often times it's mpreg which I usually don't like so much...so I just wanted to tell you that your story is one of my favourites:)

although the ending was a bit mean;)(In my head Phoebe doesn't tell anyone and they can live happily together!)

The only thing that bothered me were the spelling and grammar mistakes you often made, but as I can see in "Twisted love" you really improved your writing,that's great!

Once Again, I really loved this story...and now I'm gonna leave a review for Twisted Love:)
NegiYaoi-chan chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
I likie...
choku fu chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Om dubble g! Update update update!
asm613 chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
A quick 'silencing' and 'notice me not' spell would be conjured up around the room -

-that was really smart_so many stories have them getting caught when it's so stupid to think they wouldn't use their magic to make sure they didn't get caught. and then you went and ruined it at the end of the story. there was absolutely no reason for you to put something like that in the story.

and how quickly you had wyatt get rid of eve and wrote her out of the story- after making her such a big part of it_made me realize even more how she wasn't even necessary for this story.

i think a good argument for chris living with wyatt would be that it would be safer for wyatt if chris lived with him; because their magic is stronger when they're together and wyatt would have somebody watching his back. kind of like why the 3 girls decided to live together and not move out of the manor.

you don't explain how an 18 year old and a 16 year old can afford to live in their own apartment- at least 1 of them is still in highschool and you didn't mention wyatt having any jobs or income.

so there were lots of things i thought just didn't make sense about this story. but you are a pretty good story teller. you did a good job with wyatt's, chris's and eve's dialogs.

so the most important thing is if you enjoyed writing the story and you are happy with it- that's all that really matters.
asm613 chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
like I told you she means nothing to me'

-yet he leads her on and makes her believe he loves her. and do you realize that you had wyatt fuck chris with the same dick he fucked eve with-and he didn't use a condom with eve- so his cock was still covered in her pussy juices when he buried himself in chris- you didn't write anything about him showering- so that was just soooo wrong.

'You were mine before you even realized you had grown up… You were mine when you slept next to me when you were scared of all those nightmares… and you were mine whenever I saved your ass from all those demons' he added with some humor

-I think this might be your best written chapter so far. You wrote some really good dialog-the part i copy/pasted above was particulary good. i should have mentioned that in my reviews that were complaining- i may not have liked some of the characters actions; but you wrote it all really well and you do a great job with the characters dialogs.

'how about the part where you've been ignoring me, how about the part where you been acting so unlike yourself that the whole family have noticed, how about the part where you've become so different

-that's what i wrote last chapter. chris was bringing attention to himself when he supposedly didn't want to...so at least i know i was right with that because you write it here.
asm613 chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
you wrote that wyatt was going to use seduction to get eve to tell him what chris said. that means that he would toy with her and tease her; but wouldn't fuck her until she told him what he wanted to know-but you had him fuck her first- well now she had what she wanted; so she had no incentive to tell wyatt anything. so that was backwards.

also you had chris fuck her without a condom and cum inside her. only stupid kids have unprotected sex. not just because of disease; but because of unwanted pregnancy. wyatt would not be risking getting her pregnant if he wanted chris and didn't want to be tied down to her by some baby just because he didn't use a condom.

and his girlfriend has her own apartment? they're only 18 years old- how does that work? wyatt hadn't had sex with her in weeks and you had him think that he should have sex with her so that she doesn't think he's cheating on her? that especially doesn't make any sense...what does he care what she thinks? if he gets with his brother he isn't going to stay with her- and he shouldn't be fucking her if he loves his brother and especially since he already made love to his brother. and that you made such a blatant hetero sex scene in a yaoi story- and again making the original character of your creating- such a big part of the story- gives me more reason to believe that you wrote yourself into the story as 'eve'...just don't like it. you're making wyatt out to be an insensitive pig. like he purposely wants to hurt eve. like he's using her as cover. shouldn't he just be dating casually if he loves his brother? he shouldn't be serious with anyone while he's hoping to be serious with his brother...especially if his brother knows about the relationship. and you have her acting more like chris's sister-in-law than just wyatt's girlfriend...so there's lots that doesn't make sense or logic and it's all kind of fucked up.
asm613 chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
Have you ever known a 14 year old boy?

Because I can tell you that 14 year old boys do not rub lotion all over their bodies like some women who wants to keep herself soft and perfumed for her husband or whatever. the only thing 14 year old boys use lotion for is to jack off with.