Reviews for April Rain Song
Alli Adamson chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
The only thing keeping me from sobbing is the fact that my little sister is in the next room. I read this story listening to Stand in the Rain by Superchick the entire time. It only added to the beauty of it. This is a immensely, beautifully heartbreaking story. Thank you for writing it. -Alli
Apoline Ivory chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh gosh, i'm crying. I have no clue why though. Your story was impeccable. Amazing!
littledragoneyes chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
awww this story is so sweet!
Arugula Pacioli chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
love this story... damn you potter! but you know what? from the way luna lovegood was introduced, you would think she was a love interest, and the fact that she and harry shared so many special moments and similiraties, that they would end up together, but no, he ends up with his bestfriends sister which doesn't happen mind you... ugh... i really don't like ginny, it all just feels so contrived...
electricskye chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
this-was-amazing. really. i love this oneshot, and i love that you put in a sequel too. and the last two lines of this oneshot really touched me.

you have such good work, and such good stories and such good lines. you shouldn't say you're so bad and stuff, cuz you're actually really good.
Aideko chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Beautiful and moving. That's the best way I can describe this. I adore your style. They way you describe the two's feelings and the setting of the coffee shop is very well done.
Lockets and Beads chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
oh i love it.
yutakalamia chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Hm...everyone's been putting Harry in the dark light of late. It was good though! Draco matured a little bit, which is a bonus. I liked Luna's dreaminess.
Chicken Nugget 101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This was absolutely wonderful! I can't believe I've gone so long without reading this story!

I loved the last two lines. Brilliant. :)
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Oh. Why'd this have to go and be a one shot?

It was simply beautiful.

It gave Draco something to live for; Luna, to die for.

This line and the last two, so simple. So lovely I almost cried.

Oh God. There is so many things I can say but, wow I can't even think of any of them right now. It was just that good
denise134 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
that ws good
Pingouin chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I thought it was one of the best stories I have ever read, I realy enjoyed it _
RealityStarfish chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I think this is a very lovely story. Although, Luna reminds me of a strange teacher who believes she saw angels on Christmas Eve. But I guess that's Luna for the world. Yap, yap, yap... nice story.
isthatacorner chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wow. Just...wow. I never thought the day would come where I would feel bad for Draco. I've never hated Draco, I even used to think the actor who plays him in the movies was a right little cutie but he was never a sympathetic character to me. I'm going to have to go and re-think my stance on Draco Malfoy. This really is an excellent story...but Harry, dude. So LAME. I am so mad at him! Loser! I hope Draco kicks him firmly in the shin or something.
CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
*sits in silence for a moment* I... absolutely loved it. i loved it to death. I'm an avid Draco/luna supporter and i've honestly never read a better Draco/luna story (and i've read dozens). lol, i'm still in shock of how awesome it is. I read your bio. you lied. you said your stories sucked. this story was so UNsucky, i even feel betrayed. lol. this is so awesome. Most of the draco/luna stories i've read (or written) involve them still in Hogwarts or shortly after them leaving. There are very few D/L stories where theyre all grown up. i ADORED the way you depicted Luna, and you have Draco down to a tee. I DEFINATELY want you to continue this story. PLEASE for true d/l readers everywhere. continue...continue! i'm puttin this on favorites and alerting you. Or if you dont continue, atleast write more. you're an AWESOME writer. my favorite part was the kiss. the way you depicted it was so poetic... that whole paragraph could be quoted and deemed as my ultimate favorite "kiss scene". LOVED it. please write more. or another d/l story. It was a pleasure reading. you're an awesome writer.