Reviews for Then and Now
luvdaFAX chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Kind of sucks that Max is a douche bag. And im kinda getting the uncomfortable vibe that the boys are kind of gay. I dunno. That's what I'm picking up
luvdaFAX chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
I really dont get why fang is so insecure around Iggy. I mean, its not like hes freaking gay or anything, right?
wolfeclipse25 chapter 19 . 12/20/2012
Great story! I felt it was kind of short, but that's because you were smart and filled it with emotions that made the reader actually feel them.
At least in my eyes.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
O.O
Well, THAT certainly makes things much more complicated.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
And Max found out, Fang's come to a certainy of his emotions, we finally see what their emotions were when Iggy became blind (Fang being so upset he left immediately, Dr. Martinez coming to the rescue, and Iggy's still unconscious.
...
WAKE UP IGGY! YOU'RE NOT HELPING WITH THE DRAMA!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
I knew a lot of those songs you named! Unfortunately, the only songs I know from t.a.T.u are 'All the Things She Said' and 'Shoe Me Love.' But the DJ Gollum remix for 'All the Things She Said' is pretty good.
Rosalia Cullen chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
I started crying when I read that she cried mostly and selfishly for herself. Then harder when fang was crying for young iggy. Then some more when fang said I love him.
Gawsh, luv this story
manayal10 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Grrr...I think Panic! At The Disco is AWESOME.
However, your literature captivates me me and I shall continue reading and possibly reviewing. (I do not intend to make all my reviews quite as semi-formal as this one happens to have been)
rhianna259 chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
This story is amazing... I nearly cried. Nearly. Wonderful job, can't wait to read the sequels!
EternalOne chapter 19 . 11/2/2011
i luved this story! and plz plz do make sequels! add a lil more romantic detail though. ;) ;) lol it was a great story though!
EternalOne chapter 19 . 11/2/2011
flYegurl chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is good, I love Figgy, I'm going to read the rest of it. I just need to say one thing.

Communism in and of itself isn't a bad concept. It's the concept of sharing wealth throughout a community. The reason it seems so evil is because governments who are dictatorships called themselves Communist. If fascist government leaders didn't warp their form of dictatorship evilly and dare to call the horrible government they formed "Communist," there wouldn't be such a bad rep to it.
Kitten chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
i really like the story so far! it very much interests me as if it actually happened in the books! (I WISH!) when i read the books now i automatically expect them to say "love you"to each other or kiss or something.
Untitled chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
Your story is very well written. It flows correctly, with appropriate transitions, and never did I feel like information was missing. Your descriptions were detailed enough to give the reader a full understanding of the setting without being excessive.

I also really enjoined how sweet Fang and Iggys relationship was portrayed. Well done!

And a pat on the back for whoever your beta reader is, whether it is you or someone else, because the spelling/grammar mistakes were nominal.

One pointer though, because no story is perfect, is that at some points things clearly defined in the book were changed. Not because it went against your plot, but just changed or forgotten. Like Total, for example, doesn't just speak, but he is fully functional and with comprehensive skills that match a humans. This means he is as intelligent as you or I, and therefore would not need the same care as a regular dog. There were a few other examples, but I think you understand my point.

Don't be disheartened; this is one of the best (if not the best) fan-fictions I have ever read, meaning you are one of the best writers.

Keep writing, I love your work! :)
LeannePatriciaGroeneveld chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
OHMYGOSH! I'm sorry, but every time he comes into the story, I can't help but mentally scream "TOTAL FREAKING TALKS!" haha, sorry, but it needed to be said.

Super cute though! Love it.