Reviews for Then and Now
muse chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
hey favor? update
SnowFlakeSyndrome chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
I'm crying. and I mean. um. update. and i love you. yeah... i love you. well ok. i love fang and iggy slash. just keep it up. please.
indigowolf chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
yay! :D
aisarete chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
YAY! *falls off of chair in happiness and excitement* OMG I love you, yeah! Please update! *faints*
Mornwey chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
Yay, you updated! *huggles* Love it honey. Keep up the good work, Ashley!
ynmy chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
very fluffy xD
Disbanded chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
YAY!

He kissed him!

*faints with delight*

Was a nice ending!

Is there gonna be more? Will they be ok? Is it gonna be a happy ending? I hope so!
SnowFlakeSyndrome chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
update or ill poke you with my friends hair. muahahahah!
Mornwey chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Hello! *bounces hyperly* Guess who!

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE THIS F*CKING THING?
ADreamForTheDead chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Oh how cute! I can't wait for the next bit!
ADreamForTheDead chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
You (as well as Fang and Iggy) have an esquisite taste in music.
ADreamForTheDead chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
Aw, so cute...
ADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Well done, dear fellow. I am hooked.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
I really do like this story. I read the book a while ago, so I don't remember all the details, but I think that Iggy is the "artistic" type. However, being blind, he cannot draw, so I would guess that he releases emotions through writing; poetry, perhaps. I would, if writing this stoy, use that to my advantage.

Let me explain. Iggy, being artistic, needs a creative outlet. Being blind eliminates drawing/painting as a possibility. Also dancing. As you mentioned, Iggy likes to sing. However, for a creative person, one outlet isn't enough.

Thus we come to writing. Iggy might release his creativity through writing. However, since he is blind, he needs to dictate his prose/poetry to someone, who can then write it down. Let's say that person is usually Fang. (Any reason will do. Maybe because Gazzy, Nudge, and Angel are too young, and Max is always busy anyways. Writing takes a long time; a far greater amount of time then Max is willing, or able, for that matter, to give.)

At any rate, Fang writes Iggy's prose/poetry for him.

So, the way I see it is, one night, Iggy asks Fang to help him write a new poem down. Fang agrees, but Iggy tells him there is a special condition: Fang cannot interrupt, or ask questions, or leave before he finishes dictating the poem. Fang agrees. The poem is about two lovers falling head over heals for each other. In the last stanza, Iggy tells Fang that they are the two lovers. The last line is essentially "Fang, I love you."

I know I am being ridiculously forceful about this, and I apologise. I just got the idea after reading your story, so I felt you should know. I will probably use this as a story of my own, if you choose not to use it.

Again, I apologise for being a forceful jerk.

Thank you for your time.
aisarete chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
aw! so kawaii! i love this story so much, but my s;ash-obsessed brain can't help but scream: JUST KISS ALREADY! or, preferably, jump on a bed and do things you would have to post a link to get to because filters the site. _; anywho, keep posting and don't forget to add lots of adorable awkward moments for the two lovebirds. heh, lovebirds. didn't even mean to do that... PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LUV U!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »