Reviews for Then and Now
TeukieWookie chapter 19 . 8/22/2010
This has got to be the best figgy story I have ever read, but I've only read like twenty...:p. I love your view of the characters, I think that's how they would act if they did actually fall for each other. They wouldent be as afraid to show their emotions, since they both have had hard times...(Plus Max has gotten way to girly when she starts to date fang, so Iggy is way better)

Heh...I love how you can't tell who's the more boyish out of them both! It's was very funny and cute and dramatic, I hope you did make a sequel and Im going to check!
Fangfan1 chapter 19 . 8/7/2010
I read this whole thing today for like two freaking hours and holy crap did i love it! It was like the best figgy stroy I have ever read and it was soo sweet and amazing with descriptions and feelings and the past. So amazing I hope you do make a sequeal for it!
GINNAMAYSRY IM NOT LOGGED IN chapter 19 . 7/6/2010
...that...was...AWSOME!

BEST FIGGY FANFIC EVER!
in-silent-seas chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
Wow...I started reading this a long time ago...can't remember if I ever reviewed...but...wow. I never realized how awesome this story is. In fact, I can't even begin to understand how the heck I could forget about it.

Its awesome! :D

-SilverMoon8
jessica499499 chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
I'm blown away by how well this was written. It was like you took the best and most realistic way things could have turned out, wrote them in a James Patterson kind of way and made it based off my favorite pairing! I would kill to read the sequel of this and find out about what happens next! You have such a way with this pairing!
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 19 . 1/10/2010
So freaking good! I loved it! One of the best Figgy fics out there. Keep writing! :)
Audrey chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
This story is amazing! Fang and Iggy are such a cute couple together. Figgy is awesome. And your such a great writer! This story was really cool! .
phoenixandtiger chapter 19 . 11/16/2009
AW THAT WAS SO SWEET! luv it, luv them, luv you, luv fang/iggy stories!

can't wait to read the sequel!
the pheoneixxe chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
Thank you SSO much for not having them do a surgery on Iggy's eyes. I swear, every Figgy fic has Iggy seeing, and it drives me batty! (no pun intended. You know, batty, like blind... oh never mind).

I love the whole Max being a "new" Max.
purple-psychopath chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Fang listens to my music :) DEATH METAL!

Arch enemy, Children of Bodom, Chimaira, Kalmah, Meshuggah, Opeth, Otep, Walls of Jericho... yup i don't care if you were gonna put in something else, my mind has been made and Fang listens to the awesomist music ever. course if you wanted something even darker i can recommend MayheM, Darkthrone, Marduk, Gorgoroth, Carpathian forest, early Bathory. Then for something equally strange and in between theres always late Bathory and Satyricon. :) i luurrvvess music.
batman008 chapter 19 . 6/7/2009
lol...did u notice that they have the same biological name?

Alex? I thought that was cool.
Slothy Girl chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Hey, quick question, what's the four letter word that max tends to mutter in her sleep? Oh and good chappie!
animecraze101 chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
aw,that was so cute! _
If Anyone Knew I Would chapter 19 . 4/10/2009
oh my god.

this is so effing good!
I'mJustLoveSick chapter 19 . 12/4/2008
oh my gosh, throughout the whole story, i went, bawl, aww, bawl, aww, bawl, aww, well you get the picture. this story was amazing! loved it!
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »