Reviews for Then and Now
TOOL.2 chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
It would've been funny if Nudge had accidentally gotten her hands on a Mindless Self Indulgence CD, thus scarring her brain forever.

I'm really happy with this story :). I have a hard time finding Fang/Iggy.

you win! :D
Heartsong's Fanfictions chapter 12 . 11/7/2008
CONNOR OBERST IS THE SEXIEST MAN EVER

With his sexy hair and voice, lalala, I'm listening to him blissfully right now...

"And when great Satans gone, the horror of Babylonn.."

So god...

Oh!

Um.

I like this story. Sorry I haven't reviewed earlier, I was just so caught up in the newfound cuteness of this couple.

-Heartsong
mcell chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
I realy love this story!
mcell chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
yay! figgy!
Spirited Heart chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
yey! that was the best chapter so far :D
MeganeMouse chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
Yay,a sequal 8D!I can't wait to read it and the one-shot
MeganeMouse chapter 16 . 6/29/2008
So cute *big sparkly eyes* ...I wish I could think of something else to describe how awesome this story has been so far ')!
Fallen1215 chapter 19 . 2/14/2008
OMG!

I have 2 hour's of cp time a day and I spent all of the 2 hours(for three days!) reading your awsome story! I was going to say "You should write a Sequel" and then I read the Note and was like "WOO!". This is byfar the best Figgy story I have ever read! (and I've read alot of them.)

Yay You!
watchingthecloudsgoby chapter 19 . 11/30/2007
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Brilliantly written and a great ending. Can't wait to read the sequels.
watchingthecloudsgoby chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
Mum's trying to kick me off the computer and i said , "but i've just found the best story!' And it's true. What a fabulous story. It's just too cute. I let out a massive 'aww' at the end of this chapter. I'll read the rest as soon as i can!
Insanity0Rocks0My0Socks chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
Yay! That was so cute! I love the way you write! Although I do have a question, You didn't finish up the part where Max saw her parents, or whoever, Are you going to continue that? Just curious is all! I seriously can't wait for a sequal!
nyanja14 chapter 19 . 4/29/2007
Wow. Really, really good. I've been meaning to read this for a while now and I finally got around to it, and it was great.

Kind of reminds me of Holly Black's books. Only, minus the faeries.
otaku22 chapter 19 . 2/8/2007
OH THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! I COMPLETELY LUFFED IT! SQUE

I'm sorry that this isnt' a more 'in depth' review but I JUST LUFFED IT SQUE
FangLover chapter 19 . 2/5/2007
Perfect.
SpeechlessQuestion chapter 19 . 1/31/2007
AH! its done! that was awsome! my favorite part of your fic was just the depth of the characters i think. i think you did an amazing job. can't wait till the next tinstallment! unt,

~!MD!~