Reviews for Then and Now
KayLaLaLa chapter 19 . 1/30/2007
that was so awsome!

more soonplease.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 19 . 1/30/2007
yay an update. great chapter & i cant wate to read up sequal. _ Ja.
Fyrerayne chapter 19 . 1/30/2007
Aw! That was just the perfect ending. Love love love this story. This chappie was so cute, just aw... I do hope you write that sequel soon. Good luck!

-ANimal
ItsMrFabulous chapter 18 . 12/6/2006
AH

You LEAVE ME WITH ONE MOR ECHAPTER. GAYA

oh well, must be patient. *twitch*
aisarete chapter 18 . 11/29/2006
No! I don't want it to end! Gya, cute fluffy angst. *huggles Fang* What a sad story. And Nudge's family is... bad. I think she might have come out a lot worse with them.

The flash back scene was so great! Very emotional.

...I almost don't want you to update, because then it'll be over!
SpeechlessQuestion chapter 18 . 11/29/2006
that was interesting. yeah, besides the cash i can't say i liked nudge's parents. sad for fang bout both his parent's dying, but i like al and alice. that last line was way sweetness! uber cute! um, yeah, bout it. loved the cahpter. until next time,

~!MD!~
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 18 . 11/28/2006
great chapter is Fang going to tell them that he's "a freak"? update soon _ Ja.
Fyrerayne chapter 18 . 11/28/2006
God I love this fic. You are probably the best FIggy writer out there (if there is sucha category...) I feel bad for Fang, and what is with those people and the A's? I guess we'll never know... Well good luck!

-ANimal

~TSD
renalan chapter 17 . 11/20/2006
great story.
PhoebeElizabeth chapter 17 . 11/20/2006
you havnt updated in forever, i finally came out of my depressed haze to find your story...and there was 1 chapter...
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 17 . 11/5/2006
OMG great fic, i love it but PLZ dint wake the next chapter be the last unless its really REALLY long plz. update soon _ Ja.
otaku22 chapter 17 . 10/26/2006
Aw, absolutely adorable Fang/Iggy! Yayy for them both!
KayLaLaLa chapter 17 . 10/25/2006