Reviews for Shattered
LadyJaejung chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
awesome. So touching *.*
strawberryxwonderland chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
no.7tranquil chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
QoQ ... Absolutely Gorgeous.. I felt like crying 3! So beautiful - I loved it so much! My Favorite of the Year 333333333333 A complete work of art!
Aristocrate chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I'm amazed.

That was just WOW.

You left me without words.

I still can feel Sasuke's dark aura,aww;3
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Beautifully written. :) Very dark, but I like. XD

Excellent work.
foxsadist712 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
man, that was fuckin DEEP. i usually dont read sasu/saku stories, but the title attracted me, and im glad it did.
iBumbuum chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This was easily the best lemon I have ever read.

I love the way it was so deep..and moving!

I love sasusaku lemons, not in a perverted away, only because it expresses love in a much deeper mannor.

This was exactly what I was looking for3

Thanks for posting this. ]
sadbird chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
OMG! I have never read a story like this before. Usually i would know the outcome of the story, but this one...omg. this one had me on the edge until the end! I didn't know if sasuke was going to leave or stay! and their sexual intercourse was so innocent and romantic! JUST the way I want them to be. Thank you so much, i loved your story :)
lenaetv chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Very well written. I quite enjoyed it.
Iulia chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This is actually one of the first stories I read when I first got into naruto... It's one of the stories that got me hooked to sasusaku. XD

And now, with my own account and all, I decided to reread it and maybe review if I still like it as much even after reading a guzillion naruto fics... XD

guess what? It still managed to pull at my heartstrings! This is one of the most moving sasusaku pieces I've ever read.

I especially like the 'fix me' part... _
marikoluvsanime chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This has certainly made my day. Extremely well-written and not at all hard to follow. Your first ficcie too! 8D You should really be proud of yourself. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. :)
Jes148 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
beatiful. simply beatiful
SasuSaku4EVR chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
It's AMAZING how you combined what really happens with a fantasy that all us SasuSaku fans DREAM ABOUT!

Ao Ame chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
TT_TT wow...
Mafis.again chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Ok, I know I had already reviewed this story, but I read it again it was so spectacular I couldn't help but want to praise you some more! I have no words to describe how beautiful this story was! none! I showers you with so much emotion..,you can picture all of the story, see it, you even feel the tension, the hurt! How did you write something so amazing? I swear you need a prize for deserve it! Do write some more stuff, your writing is astounding. Such a great story...just great...10ect. out of 10! Hehehe, I sound like such a freaky dork in this review, sorry.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »