Reviews for You Aren't Mine
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow, seriously long one shot you have, but very well written nonetheless.
I have a little problem with Rob's eyes being any color other than blue: 1. That's the comic continuity & I like when people follow the comics more often, seeing as how TT wasn't really accepted as part of the DC universe, just tolerated. 2. I like blue eyes for Rob, personal preference. Hazel is too weird for the show. Green would be over done, they have enough green eyes already. I have brown eyes myself, they're boring & dull & they make me think of 'Brown Eyed Girl' by Van Morrison or one of those older bands that my dad will play over & over. Grey eyes would be cool, but Richard Grayson with grey eyes... :/ that doesn't sound a little awkward at all...
Great job with Rae's sarcasm, not a lot of people can capture that really well, but you did great! Loved the banter you had her using. Really liked this overall, going on favs.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I'm not quite sure what to make of this one. I must admit that it is not my favorite out of your writing; something about it is so different, and I can't quite put my finger on it...

It might be because I resent the fact that Cy and Star didn't seem as close to Raven as I like to see they portrayed. Raven has a very close relationship with all her teamates, and the fact that Cyborg wasn't like her older brother, and Starfire wasn't like her sister didn't appeal to me.

I don't know. The writing is good, as usual, and the RobRae scenes were great, it was just those parts in between. Although I did really like Raven's background, even though it was a little sudden.
nothing but a dreamer chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aw! I loved it! You're an absolutely amazing author, Val, keep writing.
RaeVin chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hey Val! Wow, this was a long one-shot, and I loved evey inch of it. I am not going to write a super long review for this like I used to do with DSLB. I just wanted to let you that this was a fun read and really quenched my thirst for a deep and meaningful RobRae one-shot. Great job!

lolopixie chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wow, that was kind of trippy. It was amazingly written, and had an interesting plot. I like how you made it seem so psychological with it being from Raven's perspective during such a new and confusing time in her life. The vision thing was really thought-provoking with the way the visions came true in unexpected ways and with the part about "accidents".

Oh, and I have to say how much I LOVED the part with Robin wearing colored contacts under his mask. That actually occured to me once before. He's so paranoid about his identity and his eyes that I wouldn't be surprised if he DID wear colored contacts underneath the mask. That's hilarious.

You really did a great job with this story, and I'm definitely putting it under my favorites. Thanks for the great read, and keep up the great work.
Sleeping Soundly chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Dang... This was friggin awesome!
Witch Priest 13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Omigod. That was single handedly one of the best FFs i've ever read. Your writing was creative descriptive and intriging. I totatly forgot where and when i was and just got so into the plot. I bow before your amazing skills. PEACE
Foofynono chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
ravenslair chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Nicely done, a very enjoyable longer one shot. Please keep writing, am enjoying your stories very much. Thanks...Gerry
Orokimaru chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
i liked the story a lot and not just because i like the whole robin/raven thing also because it didn't just jump to the point. you made it sound so realistic cause things like that do take time. have you read my story it's called "Little One, Little Danger"?
caribbeanteller chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
this story just made my day, it was very well put together. i enjoyed this alot! -
dark girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This dosn't deserve my unworthy review.

Words can not describe this wonder.
Embersglow chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Oh that was so good! "I wonder if God would spite me if I just kill them all." may just be my senior yearbook quote. The distiction between Raven and Rachel was really quite cool, and I really enjoyed the motorcycle scene in general. Could be just because I'm very tired, but I don't think I understand the colored contacts bit, but thats okay. This was wonderfully interesting and sweet and entertaining and intense all at once, I love long uninterupted chapters like this. awesome writing skills, Thanx for posting it! luv u, ~Embers
SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
...Words cannot even DESCRIBE how much I love this oneshot! Oh my god, I LOVE IT!

-rereads another 3 times- Omg, I still love it! You did a brilliant job Val! Great job, my friend, I can't believe how awesome this was! IT SHOULD BE PUBLISHED!

God...Cherry Jade, I hate you!

Like I said about 5 times already...Fabulous job, Val, I'm going to have to reread this again and again and agian...its too awesome!

Btw, My B-day is on May 5th...hint hint._~ Lol, I'm only joking...C ya!
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
VAL! You have made this the happiest day of my life! This one-shot was awesome! And now I have another one-shot to post and its dedicated to you, after this review I'll post it! Then you can read it!

I also thank you for the review you gave! I thought that you were going to kill me! Whew, good I escaped! Kori in Beauty didnt show for no reason and Slade has something to do with it! Catch my drift?

This one shot was awesome, especially with Rachel and Raven and the motorcycle. That was cool! Then when Cy was reciting stuff from her journal, I thought that he was going to die! That was scary! Then Robin was totally cool and to die for! How do you do it? I love you! Do you know that, you ROCK Mrs. KidFlash! I cant wait to post the one-shot for you! Its called Perfect Birthday! I hope that you like it!

Love you,