Reviews for Accidental Love
killstone chapter 1 . 1/25
this was the best daikari one shot ever it covers everything well maybe we could have seen more reactions from the rest of the destind
SupremeOverlordofTerrorKentoma chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is the longest one shot story I've ever read & I really loved it,reading long stories that interest me is a joy.I truly loved this,so much detail,so much love I can't mention it all,Daisuke & Kari's wedding was beautiful,despite this being the longest I still wanted to see more,wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
awesome!
matt.bannon.31 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love this story! I'm gonna be honest and say its not my number 1 favorite, but its definitely in the top 5! I'm personally not a fan of the ep. 50 epilogue, and this was the kind of thing I always thought SHOULD have come at the end.
Daikari4eva chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wooooowwwwwww. That was SOOOO amazing! I totally loved it!

Daikari and Takeyako are my fave pairings. I always thought TK and Yolei would be cute. hehe. And I love Daikari. There's not nearly enough stories about them.

Just a pity it didn't include Taiora or Mimato! Those are my other fave pairings. Hate that the writers put Sora with Matt.

Anyways brilliant story. Hope to see more of these. xx
Bryon Youngblood chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
You know, I read this a while back and I just love it. You manage to capture everyone you useso damn well! And even develope Davis and Kari's relationship overtime, as well as showing what TK does in America.
Matsuo Hateshi chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Holy. Fucking. Shit. I read this a few years ago, back in 5-8th grade and this came in 2001? D-A-M-N! I remember this, then I just HAD to re-read it! AND I can't believe it has so little reviews! This is an injustice! I loved this when I was a kid, and I still do!
TheLoveBrigade chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
hmm...it's a little late for a review for this, but...

It is totally an awesome story. I read this a long time ago, but I tend to forget or get lazy to review stuff. So sorry about that.

You really captured the complexity of pairing Daisuke and Hikari. Good job on that.

Although I kind of wonder why some of the characters' names are in English(Tai, TK, Kari), while others are in Japanese?

Hope you make more good stories.

May the blessing of the Muses guide you.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
one of the best daikari fics I've read. I'm faving this.
Unquixotic chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
yay! things ended exactly how should have been. I love this fanfic. Especially because it ended as a daikari. p
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Tava bem obevel que o Tk tava com alguem e eu num inguli o lance com o wallace

Mas anyway ta ótima fic,poderia ter feito um pouco mais TailmonxV-mon mas...ficou boa mesmo assim

Momento Eu:

Tailmon: õ.Ò
Mayur Urva chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I liked your story.
xXLunarEclipseXx chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
AWESOME STORY! DAVIS AND KARI GO TOGETHER WELL. BY THE WAY, YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED HIM DAVIS! :)
RagingDragon04 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Dude this was an awesome story congratulations on writing it.

There were several grammar mistakes, but I just ignored them... I like how everything fits in the end. Everyone happy and fine.

I didnt like how digimon adventure 02 ended... it was good that everyone became successful and everything but... Kari got paired up with some random guy who wasnt even TK or Davis.

I hope that you write some more stories like this one. DaixKari all the way! lol

I just might start my own story because of reading this.
Zeto chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I adore the pacing of it. You wrote Daisuke so well. I totally saw the Takeru/Miyako coming, haha. :3 The plot and pacing were excellent. Wonderful fic overall. :D