Reviews for Trial By Fire
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
first of all, i really loved your static shock fanfic. and thank you for not being one of those people who just completely drop the story without a word to their loyal fans about why or what happened. im glad at least someone gave a wrapup of their story. it seems like half of the good static fanfic writers on here just drop off the face of the earth. secondly, i highly recommend reading oinvu's 100 days and burnout are alot of similarities and a few differences between your guys ″universes.″you two are my favorite static fanfic writers on here. from your loyal fan ″staticfan101″
Zayroen chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
hmm..it actually COULD have worked out very well, ive seen it done. It feels like you may have taken the easy way out in breaking them up and i found that once Virgil started to talk to Francis' father things got very choppy and hard to follow. it was actually a bit of a disappointment considering your previous one. it was a good plot but its like you decided halfway you couldn't be bothered and just cut and run
snarky Beth chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
Wow, mixed emotions right now... This story was looking good, I was enjoying it loads! It's sad you chose to discontinue it, but I understand you wanted to try other things and lost your flare. At least you decided to share the outline for the remaining chapters! That was thoughtful to the readers, so we weren’t left hanging wondering how it all ended :) It sounds like it would have been great. *sad yet pleased smile*
Amber Pegasus chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up(sending vertual roses).
Veiled Sapphire chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
! EVIL!
Eridani23 chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
It's too bad that you couldn't finish the story, it sounded very good to me. Good luck in any future ventures!
Rai Science chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
update please
Glacilius Caelum chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Wow. Just flat out wow. I thought Courage Under Fire was good, but this blows it out of the water.
Eridani23 chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
This is a really good sequal. Sometimes sequals stink, but this one can really stand on it's own. You sure have a lot of twists and turns don't you? Makes it really exciting though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hack.Drawer chapter 6 . 6/9/2007
most excellent! This fic reappears! I'll have to reread it to get reacquainted with it once more, but I enjoyed the complicated mess that's being presented before me. Three way relationships have always eluded me, but your story, whenever I think about it, stands out the most so I am convinced that it can work with much understanding and experimentation. I can't wait to see what else happens!
Tropicwhale chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
So yeah, I love that you finally updated. You have real talent for writing and I have to ask because you mentioned my Bay do you live anywhere near MoCo?(and if you don't you probably won't have any idea what I'm talking about. That's okay.) But yeah I love the story and hope you continue it when you have the time.
Wild Irish Rose31 chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
This is interesting story, I can't wait to see how it turns out. This is one of the few V/R/F stories I like, especially with how well written it is. I have to say the mutant gene or bang- baby gene along with the gay gene is interesting. I have wondered about that perhaps one day we'll be able to discover what all our genes are truly used for.
fanfiction-freak chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
Guh! What are you waiting for! UPDATE!
Anonacci chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
Wow... And the plot thickens... Keep going!
Spiral Wheel chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
'Well, shit.' was the initial reaction at that last line. Honestly, throw more stuff at us, will ya? ::note the sarcasm:: I love it. Courage Under Fire was good, and this is turning out to be a great sequal. And your writing style rocks!

(note: this is probably the only time I've fallen in love with a threesome pairing. Somehow, you're making the relationship work, and did it start out with a bang . . .)