Reviews for Starlit Destinies: Andros and Ashley
Mystic Wolf Girl chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
Cute. But I kind of missed where Andros & Ashley got together. Did you show that? Anyway, good job.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
Love it! Are there going to be more? I hope so!
star fata chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
Cute!
peaches849 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
ashley and andros make such a great couple! theyre always there for each other and their personalities balance each other. keep writing!
rosabelle317 chapter 12 . 9/9/2007
Aww, I love it! And I'm so late in reviewing. *sighs* But it's so cute and a little bit angsty and it's so nice. :) They're adorable together the last few lines. Hope you can update soon!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
I could NEVER get mad at you! You should know that. And you shouldn't be mad I never reviewed this before. Apparently my hotmail refuses fanfiction mails too, but anyway... I'm redecorating my room, kinda, getting a bigger store... whatever, a bookcase-wannabe for lack of better words. Had to give lots of posters new places because I've got a new poster and a drawing that need a place an my walls, but first I got to buy frames for them because I don't want them hurt in any way.

Yay! I'm babbling! I still have it. Soon I'll have our favorite scrollybar. I don't know if I'm going to try make it shrink a lot, but at least I'll write until it's here, just to make you happy, isn't that nice of me? Now there it is, nice scrollybar.

*hands scrollybar a cookie*

Okay where was I... did I even discuss the drabble yet? No I don't believe I did... Oh well...

I loved it. It's so sweet and... cuddly! I love sweet and cuddly... maybe because I'm not :P

I got a cold right now and it's making me feel like shit... well at least it's a nose cold and it's not a lung cold, so I only have a stuffed and running nose and sneeze ever so often and I'm not coughing all the time. Because I hate that, coughing all the time, sometimes the itch in your throat is so bad you can't stop coughing and you have to go to class where you can hardly cough otherwise you'll be disturbing the lesson too much... not nice combination.

Anyway, I think I shrank the scrollybar enough right now.

Love,

AH/AY

P.S.

*hands you a cookie*

P.P.S.

I DID give Rosa her birthday present... Look for the author Arianna i Dunedan and you'll see what I mean.
Sinerith chapter 12 . 9/3/2007
¡a long-long waited update! well i like this but is this the end, maybe? *Sigh* well great job anyway, until next review xD
rosabelle317 chapter 11 . 6/30/2007
Aww, this one's sweet. A little weird, yeah, but I like it. Andros is cute. :P Update... soon?
Sinerith chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
lol i love this so hope you update soon!
Sinerith chapter 10 . 6/29/2007
Yay! i really love this chapter i love the way you express the emotions and you write the feelings i mean is amazing!

Well just one review more!
Sinerith chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
ok i love this one por Ashley but that's the price for be almos-girlfriend of a hottie blong striped xD
Sinerith chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
Yay! i love it! . !
Sinerith chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
XD Love DECA's Security Cameras! lol i love that! xD stupid Zhane !
Sinerith chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
um okay is interesting but is too short .
Sinerith chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wi i don't see this fic before well it's good start i will keep reading