Reviews for Day of the Red Sun
WellsFan12586 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This has got to be one of the worst Time Machine fics ever lol! But I'll give you an A for effort.

It's a little dull in some places and a tad un-believable...but it depends on what you like. Maybe you should try working on a fic for the newer Time Machine movie. The reason I suggest this is because I think it's more flexible for new fanfics. I haven't read one based on the old movie or book yet that I didn't like. I think that in some way it's because they're classics and classics are hard to touch...

But do keep up the writing and story telling. You're good at it. Maybe if you continue this, it will get better as you go along.
ObsessedRomantic chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Here's a review for you, this story was OK Good concept but if I may offer one or two points, Point one Howwould people from an earth with so little land area left grow food to live on and how would they still be able to make things like chlothes and machine tools. second point, given the catastophe that caused the division of Morlocks and Eloi, how is it the red sun folk know anything about the Earth of times past?

Feel free to pay me back by reading and nit picking my stuff, that'll teach me to mouth off