Reviews for When Things Go Wrong You Can Count On Me
WhiteFire56 chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
.Nicejob,jerk.
MeghanCullen chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
OH MY GOD!

are you serious? What the hell would make you want to kill chad?
Lepa93 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
"I think something might happen to Chad, I don't know, I really like him."

Finally someone else likes him... XP

I've got to go read this!

*screams, jumps up and down, catches a fly that was flying around in her room, then clicks on the second chapter, then adds to fav. stories, and authors, and then submits review*
stitchnymph83 chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
wow. erm depressing. but good. sad. phooey.
malfoy lover chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
hay what about us dudetts. LOL. i have a qustion. wdhat were you talking about about him being younger than chad? other than that it was a good chapter.
Xluv4lukeX chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
OMG IVE BEEN CRYING THE LAST 3 CHAPTERS! THIS STORY IS AMAZING. IT MADE MY REMEBER MY BEST FRIEND THAT DIED. R.I.P: M.G.-he had heart problems and he was just a lil kid like in the sixth grade. He didnt do anything wrong. He was just passing the football when it hit him too hard in the chest and he calasted and died about 3 hours later.

wow srry if thats just like made you really depressed but still great story.
inevitablefame chapter 10 . 1/1/2007
Okay, seriously? This story made me cry. I mean, really! That is so sad that Chad died. He was, like, my favorite character! Please write a sequel!
TheFabMax chapter 10 . 10/27/2006
WHAT? YOU KILLED HIM! i am so sad! you should have made it happy! and i thought you said you liked chad!
clayaikenfan23 chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
OMG! That is so sad! I was like, crying my eyes out when I read it! That is really sad!
XoXoluvu2XoXo chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
Great Story. I can really feel Torys pain in this story because I lost my friend since pre-k in my 2nd year of 5th grade.
anime sci-fi chick book lover chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
this was a good story, so good it had me crying
lanigem03 chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
oh no! i cant believe you killed him! thats soo sad! i Love chadd, he was my favorite character! good story though. very thrilling.

xx kikicant
LukanoPloty123 chapter 10 . 5/23/2006
That was the saddest story I have ever read in my life. Not just on fanfiction. My life. Still, it was rather humorous at times.
knuckz chapter 10 . 5/6/2006
very well written. i felt the emotion, it was soo sad!
EatSleepBreatheJonas chapter 10 . 5/1/2006
rotfl. omg, i'm sorry. it's so sad, but i can't help it. i find this story hilarious. i'm trying to stop. really i am. it's not working...lol. ok i'm better. i think,