Reviews for It's my Life
Jess Maximoff chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
Hurry up with the redo. I liked this story and didn't think it needed a redo, but if you want to, fine then. I'd like to read the redo for this story. Redo it soon.
Druid Star chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
Love it, awsome writting techneque: clear and interesting and brill plot and characterisation. lol just one thing tho', how many times is he going to be taken! Can't wait for the next chapter!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
Can't wait to read your new versions...
satachiha08 chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
Wow...
Mistress of Mystery chapter 15 . 5/5/2007
kl story plz update it soon
lizardmomma chapter 15 . 4/19/2007
nice story
Artemis no Himitsu chapter 15 . 4/15/2007
Aww...poor baby thinks he's evil. Interesting way to go about turning someone too. Good update!

Until the next time,

ChiChi
petites sorcieres chapter 15 . 4/12/2007
This is so cool -I like it ! That's great that you put a chapter with what all the family think of Chris death! You are right , Only Leo felt bad in saison 7 and Phoebe fell bad because she is an empath and that she feel her brother-in-law feel like that.
neb92 chapter 15 . 4/9/2007
I really like this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Potterwing chapter 15 . 4/8/2007
What the hell? Chris is not evil. I can't believe he broke Chris like that. I hope the finjd him soon. Great job keep going.
forestwife chapter 15 . 4/8/2007
update soon!
piperloveleoalways chapter 15 . 4/8/2007
Oh I love this cant wait to read more what is going to happen to little Chris I hope they find him in time I hope it isnt too late
Gabwr chapter 15 . 4/8/2007
Great chapter. Poor Chris. Anthony is good. I'll give him that. He seems to know how to get what he wants. I can't wait to read more.
Team-Marauders chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
just red this story

its amazing...i dont lyk the whole chris being tortured...ugh i hate that nameless demon idiot...anyways cont soon
piperloveleoalways chapter 13 . 4/8/2007
I love it its soo amazing you are an excellent writer