Reviews for Don't Mess With Her
cute. maybe a bit 2 short tho
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
really really good
PinkDough chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
that was so good!...it would be great if u could add more to this!
nonhalema chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Love it
StarCrossdSparrow chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Fun... even though I'm not into this particular pairing, you do a good job with it! Weevil is just perfect... and Logan's snark is spot on!
Beauty in my Breakdown chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
YAY IT ROCKED GOOD JOB!
Angelyc chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I'd never really considered this pairing, kinda stuck on LoVe... but this story has be not scouring the web for anything featuring them as a couple. Great job!
Anakah chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Ooh I want to know if she will still have feelings for him when she's sober. Because we all know when you're drunk, you love everybody. lol Please carry on!
StardustButterfly chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I love love love love love it. Please write more WeeVer stuff, PLEASE! You definitely did an awesome job...
clara fox chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I like this a lot - I was thinking partway through that it would be awesome if it actually HAD been just iced tea in the JD bottle, and Veronica was just putting it all on to lure Weevil... and then wondered if it would even be possible for Duncan not to flip out completely if that were the case.

But good work keeping them both in character, and some nice one-liners. My one quibble would be that you ante at the very beginning of a poker hand, so it'd make more sense for Weevil to be relieved at the other players calling his bet. But yeah - I'm going to add this fic to my WeeVer C2, if you don't mind.
wantingchino chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow, I really enjoyed this, lol. Im not really a WeeVer fan but this was pretty hilarious. Wish there would be more.
SadisticFireMage chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
i love it! absolutely love it! please tell me it wasn't a oneshot.
LatinGrrrl chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I liked the story, I am always up for Weevil/Veronica fluff, there aren't enough stories about them.
LoVeshipper4ever chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This is one of my favorite stories! Good Job and hope to see you write other Veronica Mars fanfics in the the future. But can you make some stories you write longer.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I enjoyed this alot. I wish it were longer. I don't think Veronica would ever get drunk after the events of Shelly Pomroy's party, but it worked well within the fic.