Reviews for burning for you
PaperWishes chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
WOW what an incredible, painful image of Momo post-Aizen. This is honestly my favorite kind of fic - short, powerful, eliciting all of the reader's senses. Excuse me while I read through the rest of your stories and probably spam your inbox with reviews :)
EchoLoco chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Holy dark!Momo, Batman! If Aizen hadn't been so busy entertaining himself with her silly devotion, he probably could have made a powerful ally of her.
Aaron chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Ero-Chibi-Suly-Sama chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
very dark... but i love the way u writte.i hadnt really looked upon this pairing but its quite intersting.
Cytrus chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
The relationship between Aizen and Hinamori is a very interesting thing. He considers her a tool, but risks quite a lot not to have to kill her, then ultimately takes great care to let her die peacefully. That resembles the situation between Gin and Rangiku.

In the end I am also not convinced that Hinamori will wake up hating Aizen. His failure at both not getting her involved and killing her could, ironically, turn out to be advantageous, even though she is a living weakness of his.

A well thought out fic. Great realisation. Write more of them :).

~ Cytrus
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Who, powerful. And scary, in a way. I don't know why I feel threatened.

But you did sort-of touch on something I noticed in Bleach. Among the Gotei 13, it's really follow and OBEY your captain. Even Oomaeda (sp?) obeys Soi Fong's commands instantly. And there are so many other situations...

Ah, just sharing. ;; Like I said, the drabble/fic was threatening and chilling, especially the last two lines.
Nelja chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I love it.

Poor Momo, I'm sure even if she was to wake up, she could never hate Aizen. Maybe Retsu should have let her die, after all...