Reviews for Enchain
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 2/4
Gotta love glorfindel and erestor, and of course the twins, elrond and estel!

great story
quarterhorseranch chapter 9 . 1/6
Oh I love this!

I love Elrond's thought process when he realizes he's been captured, and I love Erestor surprising everyone with how skilled of a warrior he actually is, and I love the father-son relationship between Elrond and Estel...

Mercury'sShadow chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This is a fabulous story! I typically do not like torture and especially do not like anything that involves hurting children but this is not a story of gratuitous violence. It is very thoughtful and not so graphic as to be morbid and creepy. You do a great job dealing with the father/son relationship between Elrond and Aragorn and Erestor and Glorfindel add a lot to this story as well. Would love to see more stories exploring the Aragorn/Elrond father/son relationship as Tolkien clearly states that Elrond loved Aragorn as a son. Extremely well done!
Null.xx chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Dude, I freaking LOVE Erestor the commando!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
TARDIS Blue Carbuncle chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Okay, so I encountered your story just as I was about to finish my homework at 3 in the morning. Guess who didn't finish her homework until a few seconds before she had to hand it in. Me, because I was reading your fantastic story! Your ability to build suspense, your hinted clues, and your choice of words and actions was remarkable. Well done!
quaff chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
This is a fabulous story. Thank you for writing it.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Oh, I loved it. Poor Elrond, having to watch Estel go through that. And poor Estel, having to hear his faher go through that. It seems that no fanfic author can grant him an angst free childhood. Ah, well. He becomes king and gets Arwen, what more could a man want? Not to mention all the avid readers everywhere who swoon when they hear his name, that's worth a little childhood angst, is it not?

Loved the story. Great job. Now I have to begin my homework :)
Emily chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
Thank goodness for happy endings. And I managed to escape without filling up a review with curse words. What a great ending! : )
Emily chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Ok. Now I'm shaking. Still no facial blood. Closer to swearing. At first I was sad that there was no Legolas in this story, but now I'm so happy (despite the circumstances, or rather because) I could scream.
Emily chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
What an awful story! I dislike it already! (Not you; the story is fine. But it's so...agh!)

And when I read the title of the next chapter, I could feel all the blood drain from my face. I feel like cursing...again. You have to stop torturing me so!
Mycroft07 chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
Excellent story, really enjoy it. I like your stories, they offer an interesting perspective into the relationship between the members of the Imaldris household. But I think I like this best compare to your others that I have read (must confess haven't read all of them yet), it is quite unique especially in the "sequential" sense of the Valendil's victims. I especially like the part when even Elrond needs some emotional healing as well... even the healer needs some healing before he explodes! Thanks for the stories and hope to read more of your fics.
GoodnessKnows chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
I love this story; it's different than most of the ones you see.

Ai! The ads are creeping me out! "1st Chain Supply: Your online source for all your chain and related supplies." I just hope no one tries to recreate THIS.
GoodnessKnows chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
Wow - susepenseful. The part with Elladan adn Elrohir enjoying the morning was a bit overdone, though I do understand what you were trying to accomplish. Definately worried for Elrond now.
Dragonsofliberty chapter 9 . 2/29/2008
this was so good! the only part i didn't like was when Estel was begging his father to stop Valendil from hurting him; I'd like to think that at the age of sixteen the future King of Gondor would be strong enough to say ANYTHING but that. i mean, really, that is THE worst thing he could have been screaming.

and the ending is HILARIOUS!

poor Valendil i am glad they didn't kill him. that part was especially well done, how Elrond decided what to do with Valendil.