Reviews for The Independent Groom
Mirwalker chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Shiny, all the ways 'round! (Very clever connections, and on-point characters!)

Thanks for sharing.
citriana chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
Seriously?

You combined Firefly and Princess Bride?

You deserve some kinda reward. A shiny one.

That was epic. :)
bob0045 chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
That was great. Sweet and hilarious that Mal got to be the girl.
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
AW! I love Firefly and Princess Bride! Together you can't go wrong. :D I love the "If'n you say so" part. Hilarious but oddly sweet. :D
Kamp chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
lol. that was cute.
Culf chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
That is so cute! And you did manage to keep everyone in character. I'd love to see you finish the Princess Bride, with Niska using the machine on Jayne, because when I saw that in War Stories, I couldn't help but think of the Princess Bride, especially when he died and was revived! And Mal/Jayne is so cute! I don't usually see slash pairings myself, but when I saw the series for the first time (I bought the DVDs) I was as far along as the Train Job when I though "Wow, Mal and Jayne would be so cute together!" and your story was so cute! I loved it, and I loved Simon reading it to River. Please, write some more of this!
WindsHeart chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
I bow at your feet!

That was amazingly well written; you wove the two stories together perfectly and you did a great job of Mal, Jayne and the rest retaining their characters!

I loved the rescue by the crew of Serenity and also the roles of Simon and River.

Jayne as Dread Pirate Roberts! *sigh* And Mal engaged to Atherton a ruse! *squee*

Anyway, awesome job, and I'm gonna go and add this to my favourites!

WindsHeart
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
YOU BEAT ME TO IT! ZOMG!1! I love this so much it hurts...no way in hell I can do a Rayne out of it now. BRILLIANT.
Vampbarbie chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
Wash as the Dread Pirate Roberts - classic!