Reviews for Blue eyes, Black heart
dragonheart971 chapter 1 . 6/23
Please continue this!
Talesofwovensilver chapter 1 . 6/21
I think this is awesome. Very original. Well done
This one is interesting. I wabt to see where this would go. Wizard steroids and a very dark harry potter? My interst is peeked.
I want to read more. Well written. I like dark harry
DrangySmallfoot chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
That's a cool one. Still it opens so many questions. Whom did he kill besides the Lestranges? How does he know what books Voldemort has in his library? And what made him look so differently (it must be more than just the eyes after all his face is widly known).
lex chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
This is good, please continue
AzureSoulReaper chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
i love its its quite great already on its own. but i would love it even more if you could develop it time wise heading foreword from here and having them start to develop feelings for each other and then eventually break out and start something whether that's a love life, an adventure, traveling or just a life together.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
honestly never read a fic like this very intrigued. I would ask you to continue it but I can see thats not likely to happen. Truely a shame, though you gave me something to look for so thanks.
Snorbie chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
though you call it a one-shot it is totally multi ch material if you started from this ch... so definetly keeping you in my alert list now.

Greetz S
The Angry Author chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Nice read.

its-all-in-my-headxo chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
love it! keep writing please.
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I liked it. Would you please write more? Your Harry one of few well written Strong!Harry. Not unbelieveably strong, not batshit crazy, not innocent, but in the same time not evil (vengeance!). And with all power and blood on his hands he still a teenager.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Bloody brilliant.. if this went into a longer story I'd carry on reading it. :)
Shraikor chapter 1 . 10/20/2010