Reviews for Blue eyes, Black heart
AzureSoulReaper chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
i love its its quite great already on its own. but i would love it even more if you could develop it time wise heading foreword from here and having them start to develop feelings for each other and then eventually break out and start something whether that's a love life, an adventure, traveling or just a life together.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
honestly never read a fic like this very intrigued. I would ask you to continue it but I can see thats not likely to happen. Truely a shame, though you gave me something to look for so thanks.
Snorbie chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
though you call it a one-shot it is totally multi ch material if you started from this ch... so definetly keeping you in my alert list now.

Greetz S
The Angry Author chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Nice read.

Continue?
its-all-in-my-headxo chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
love it! keep writing please.
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I liked it. Would you please write more? Your Harry one of few well written Strong!Harry. Not unbelieveably strong, not batshit crazy, not innocent, but in the same time not evil (vengeance!). And with all power and blood on his hands he still a teenager.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Bloody brilliant.. if this went into a longer story I'd carry on reading it. :)
Shraikor chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
bravisimo! good start!

4/5
MultiBananaFone chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
like the story
ImmortalSnare chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
i really loved this story so far! update soon with another chapter please! it sounds fantastic so far!
Stickman-sam chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Nice story, but what did Harry do to betray Dumbledore?
venefici chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I like it please continue it
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Are you going to continue this great story
ShadowBasilisk chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
nice story.

would be the perfect start to a Harry/Bella duo to break out an go on a killing spree!
immortal7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
it stands on its own well. it would be nice to see a few more chapters, but it ends just right as well and would be hard to peacefully end like this again.