Reviews for Project: Gorgeous Green Eyes
ginnyharryfictionmad chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
are you continuing this fic? i hope so. your good at these. ive read your other fics and thier brilliant too.
WrecklesslyinLove chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
please post all the other chapters! i LOVED the original!
Erica chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Are you ever going to repost all of the chapters to this on LiveJournal? 'Cause I loved it and I would love to be able to read it again. Thanks.
bb chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
haha very funny make more chapters as fast as poss please :D
purplecowdotcom chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
please update! its so good!
Nikki Allstar chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH TANNINGINTHESUN GR
agfsdgfsdfhsh chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
GR HOW DARE FF DELETE THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THIS! IT WAS SO FREAKIN GOOD *eye twitch*
katie chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
OMG i just saw the memo, I can't believe it, I have been following your story ever since you posted it, I loved it, adored it, that is totally unfair, do you still have it all, perhaps your most recent chapter, I never got to read that, that would be awesome, i really like it, perhaps you can post it on your own site, of maybe on a different harry potter site, well, its too bad, hopefully you wont totally boycott, i enjoy the entertainment.
kitotterkat chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Wait, sorry, so you're never reposting this story on Fanfic? But you WILL be posting on LJ? Sorry, just a little confused . . .
kool-shoes chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
great job! i was reading this story before...i was Rae Roth or Rae Arella Logan or something like that at the time! anyways i love and update asap!
Guitarprincess chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Hey girls, where is the rest of it eh?
Triple A chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
It's nice to see that this story is back, but I wish that you didn't have to start all over. I bet that I can handle it. I loved reading this story, and now I get the chance to read it all over again.
Tabasco chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I am proud to say I had the honor of reading your story before it was deleted and it was amazing! I am rereading your updates and I am laughing even though I know what happens. This story is one of my all time favorite fics ever! I love Ginny and Hermione's chat! Snape and Goyle in briefs...AH! Please keep updating, and i will keep rereading and rereviewing (stupid they got deleted, you deserved them)! I can't wait till you get back to where you were! I am noticing details I didn't the 1st time and loving them! Good Luck!
thenlaugh chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
YAY! So glad this is going to get reposted! I will see it on the LJ too!
The Marauders and Lily chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Hello,

Thank you for posting PGGE again. I was afraid you guys gave up!

Update soon!