Reviews for Heatwave
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Leave it to the ramune to fix everything! :D I love ramune. And this oneshot was so cute~! Nice work!
Clara chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That's so sweet! I love how Daisuke is determined to support Ken when Ken's so down on himself, and that he wants to show him that being best isn't everything, or even the main thing. ) Wonderful little one-shot.
Measured chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I love this. The atmosphere you created, just right for those stifling hot days of summer, the description, which never seems overly flowery or superfluous, and the characterization. Oh the characterization. How it treads the thin line between romance and how Ken is a little timid but not a huge ball of angst. And Daisuke!

Well, Ken thinks, Daisuke may not be the most eloquent boy around - but somehow he always manages to say exactly what’s needed. I think this line really sums up Daisuke's character, probably the best description I've seen of their friendship-that-borders-on-subtext.
Ichijouji chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Beautiful
takuya chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
aw that was so sweet
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Ahh, you write so well! I barely ever read Digimon fanfiction but this is topnotch stuff. Short and sweet, but not too sweet. I really like how you write Daisuke and Ken, as characters and together. *sigh* Loverly. The lines in italics were a nice touch. Can't find anything to critisize in this.

- Ebony
Cinnamon Ribbon chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
When you described the hot day, it just made me feel like I was actually there, burning in the heat. It is so sweet how Daisuke doesn't care how Ken plays.
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2006