Reviews for Fullmetal Angel
Phantom Thief Fee chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Cool. What's gonna happen? Everyone is going to be in for some trouble because of the Elric boys I think.
D3m0nDarks chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
oh, about my reviews earlier, I'm just a critisist. It's a habit to point out everything that doesn't make sense to me (my mom n my bff said it was really annoying...) i realized that i had only typed negative comments, so i just wanted to say that it's the best story i have ever read on this site. (I only like the best of the best stories too!) In fact, if i'm reading or watching anime/manga i will sometimes think of my own fanfiction to it as im reading (although that wud be akward if i added my char. to someone else's lulz x3) and I can't really help it when it happens, but it's only happened to one other fanfic besides this one! that shows how amazing it is! E3 (wud say can't wait for more, but it's already complete lol) but i'll tell u my favorite comment i got on one of my stories: AWESOME! 100/5 stars! I love it! (THANK U .Kitten!) i give ur story the same review! - and i've even started a fanfiction for DN Angel too! (soo funny! Dark has a stister named Night who he's always fighting with, and like how With(or Wiz if its the manga although i prefer anime) is Dark's wings, Night's wings is a black cat who was Noir from Nyan Koi, and the story starts off with one pissed off sister complaining to Daisuke that Dark dyed her cat PINK! (she hates pink) llol!)
D3m0nDarks chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Err... since when was 'Rockbell'?... It's Risembool...
D3m0nDarks chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
A homunculi?... homunculi is the plural term for homunculus.
The Purple Critic chapter 22 . 10/22/2009
Nice
KazeNoSakura chapter 21 . 9/13/2009
Although it was a pretty cute ending. The only thing I see with this is that you rushed the ending a little. Nevertheless, it was still good as well as this story. Thanks for writing! _ have you ever considered a sequel?
KazeNoSakura chapter 20 . 9/13/2009
Can't believe she doesn't remember them. :( On to the final chapter. How sad...
KazeNoSakura chapter 19 . 9/13/2009
Woohoo! Loved the action you placed at the beginning of this chapter. Super cool! _ But now she doesn't remember...? Oh no!
KazeNoSakura chapter 18 . 9/13/2009
Interesting how that happened... Cool! Onwards to the next chapter!
KazeNoSakura chapter 17 . 9/13/2009
Again, witht he sacrifices. oh, I'm so excited. Wonder how the ending will turn out... On to the next chapter!
KazeNoSakura chapter 16 . 9/13/2009
There's also a classic sacrifice proposition, huh? Hehe, it never really gets old though. :D
KazeNoSakura chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
Haha, that's okay. Love triangles always make it interesting. Although this really isn't a love triangle. But you know what i mean. Wonder what'll happen next. On to the next chapter!
KazeNoSakura chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
Aww, cute. Real cute.
KazeNoSakura chapter 13 . 9/12/2009
I was wondering when Sloth would arrive. Does that mean that Gluttony is gonna come too? Well he kinda has to, right? Urgh, I really hate him. Anyways, great chapter. I wish I could finish it, but it's getting late and I have to go to bed. G'night.
KazeNoSakura chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
Wow, never knew that that would happen. How...interesting. Glad he's safe, but I wonder what'll happen to Riku. Oh yeah, I really liked the scene with the kiss and the picture. Cute and funny. :D