Reviews for The Demon Within
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That was amazingly sad. I know this is old, but I liked it so I thought I'd tell ya. Well done, sad, but done well.
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Wow, very different scenario here but I loved it. The idea of John's own grief and madness, because of that demon, turning him on his sons like this-wow, that's all I can really say. I loved (sadly) how Dean was forced into making the decision that would ultimately cost either John's life or Sam's, and then it got better when Sam hated the fact Dean was in such a predicament- aww...and of *course* Dean would choose Sam. Very nice story and idea.

~*Silver Kitten*~
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Oh that was so sad! But very well written - I almost cried myself! I like the how you came up with a way for John to be buried with Mary - legally - just the way he wanted!

Wonderful story; sad but wonderful!
LittleWing chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Beautiful, sad and wonderful! Great job! Scarier for them than any demon they've had to face. I'm blown away and left speechless...you're really good.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Incredibly intense story. Very well done. I feel so sorry for Dean, but he made the only choice he could. Can't wait for your next story :) Thanks for sharing this, and have a great day.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Great story! I love this idea- that somehow, all this has been in vain. I would love to see a sequel where the boys come to terms with what has happened!

Thanks for sharing,

emily
Vee-sama chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I'm glad you started writting again! I really enjoy reading your fanfics, keep it up!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
That was so sad, heartbreaking. Honestly.

Thanks for sharing.
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
that was so incredibly sad, i almost cried when we saw deans emotions after shooting john, it was sad but at the same time, this fic was extremely well written and i loved every second of it, the emotions were so well done! i hope u start on a new fic soon!
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
WOW! It was great. I loved it. You shouldn't have it as a one-shot. You should defenitly write more stories.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Wow, seriously this was great! So sad, the emotions were so highly strung, I mean the angst with seeing their father like that, and Dean choosing Sam over John, and then dealing with the death, and yes there WAS the slight mention of masks too. Added to the archive :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Aw. Oh. Poor John. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
crazycanuck12 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That was fabulous, you had me tear-eyed a few times. the thought that Dean would have to choose between Sam or his Dad is gut wrenching. Great story :)
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Oh wow. That was incredibly dark and beautifully written. I loved this line:

Sam brushed his own tears away, wondering randomly if, after all these years, Dean’s body had forgotten how to cry.

So heartbreaking.

JJ
Stefanie Dale chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That was so sad! And freaky... One of those "stare too long into the abyss" type deals, huh? Yeah, that is the decision Dean would make. Doesn't make it easier... Wow, can just imagine the aftermath. Guilt and angst and grief and all those other lovely emotions. Good job!