Reviews for Kiss THIS!
Cheesymuffins chapter 79 . 2/11/2007
lol funny, I can't wait!
Gryffindor Princess chapter 17 . 2/9/2007
I'm in a state of shock. It was really good, DARK but good. *shudders* This twisted drabble is well-written and frickin' scary! I NEED to read a fluffy drabble.
Gryffindor Princess chapter 30 . 2/9/2007
I loved it. It was so sad and you could see the scenes him screaming for Katara the war raging. I like the idea of what happened to Oma repeating and happening to Zuko and what happened to Shu repeating and happening to Katara. I especially liked your ending:

What hurts worst is that it’s happened again, and the world has learned nothing.
Gryffindor Princess chapter 16 . 2/9/2007
Oh! How about "Crushed"? It's punny! I know you probably posted the story up but it's worth a try! Love all these drabbles by the way!
VisMorgana chapter 13 . 1/29/2007
shelby chapter 42 . 1/25/2007
coughMETOcough_. It's awesome. But you spelled her name wrong. It's Mai. Oh well. Good job.
phakno chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
i LOVE these drabbles...i read them a long time ago...and i love them...they display different emotions...i like the first's cute...this is now a fav...since i can do that now...and you are now added to my favorite authors list...8D
NniadSings chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
Yeah Star Wars!

I laughed when I read that line.

It was so cheezy in Episode 1, but it works great here.
tanikara kohitsuji chapter 31 . 1/10/2007
let me guess at the symbolism in 31. The shattering of the necklace represents Katara's death. I used something like that in a story one time so that's why I'm guessing that. Either that or it represents the breaking of her heart.
Silberias chapter 79 . 1/7/2007
O_o I just read everysinglivinglast one of took me four hours...but I did did I have to drown my sorrows in sierra mist because its all over. bye!
a lovely idiot chapter 79 . 12/21/2006
:D It took a while for me to read this, but I loved it! A few are my personal favorites (so hard to find! _ ) as well. I am sad to see this end but oh well. There's more in the future, right?

. I think you should work of...The Birds and the Bees, Remnants-Water (Villain!Katara...XD), Sokka and Azula’s Most Recent Attempt To Not Kill Their Siblings (or more recently—their children) (damn long title xD...) and Random Drabble #29452. :) Hope this helps somehow!

Well, now I know who my favorite Avatar fanfiction writer is. ;]
spartanearthbender chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
really good, hope theres a sequel!
Ravens are kewl55 chapter 59 . 11/26/2006
this was my favorite one out of all of these! i am so glad you wrote it! i like it, i really, really, like it! thanks!
Ravens are kewl55 chapter 34 . 11/26/2006
OMG! this story was so funny! i couldn't stop laughing! very funny! im very glad you wrote it! thanks alot! write more like this!
elf-princess4 chapter 34 . 11/18/2006