Reviews for Kiss THIS!
Remordere chapter 51 . 3/16/2007
I've been reading through all of your drabbles and YOU ARE THE MOST BRILLIANT PERSON EVER! The gosh darn best drabble series of all time! Hands down. But this particular one is just-words cannot describe it. Bloody brilliant! Anyone who critizizes this should promptly be shot. I would worship the ground beneath you feet and build a shrine dedicated to your genious if you were to make this a oneshot and add to it. I am a firm Zutara shipper (as this is obviously Zutara) and this is the best idea of all time. ZutaraxJet...amazing.

PS-Of course, I am sure that my alarming review has thoroughly creeped you out...I'm so sorry but I just could not keep quiet. So you can go ahead and block me now. Such a fuss over a little drabble...(;_;)
BlueArcticWolf chapter 47 . 3/13/2007
I loved this chapter! I hope you continue to write Zutaras for as long as you are able.
BlueArcticWolf chapter 34 . 3/13/2007
WAH! that had to be the best thing I've read all day! you rock! i love the way Aang bosses everyone around and how Azula quicky changes her mind about Haru when faced with marrying Sokka! However, i was kind of sad not to see Aanf force Sokka and Toph together, or something to that effect! anyway, cookies and Kudos to you!
julamei chapter 36 . 2/19/2007
jakia, i don't know how you do it, but every drabble of yours i read, i'm always smiling. by the end of it, i'm normally always laughing as well and i love them. i try to fit them in during odd times in my day because i find them so entertaining (and they're zutara, and we all need our daily "healthy" dose of zutara.)

just wanted to say i love your stuff and i can't wait to read more.
serpent charmer chapter 51 . 2/17/2007
A JetxKataraxZuko threesome? That was slightly disturbing. ;D
serpent charmer chapter 34 . 2/17/2007
This is very random. But I like it. It's hilarious! :D
Cheesymuffins chapter 79 . 2/11/2007
lol funny, I can't wait!
Gryffindor Princess chapter 17 . 2/9/2007
I'm in a state of shock. It was really good, DARK but good. *shudders* This twisted drabble is well-written and frickin' scary! I NEED to read a fluffy drabble.
Gryffindor Princess chapter 30 . 2/9/2007
I loved it. It was so sad and you could see the scenes him screaming for Katara the war raging. I like the idea of what happened to Oma repeating and happening to Zuko and what happened to Shu repeating and happening to Katara. I especially liked your ending:

What hurts worst is that it’s happened again, and the world has learned nothing.
Gryffindor Princess chapter 16 . 2/9/2007
Oh! How about "Crushed"? It's punny! I know you probably posted the story up but it's worth a try! Love all these drabbles by the way!
VisMorgana chapter 13 . 1/29/2007
WOO! THIS IS AMAZING! AND I'M NOT EVEN DONE YET! *Zutara fangirl* YAY! XD
shelby chapter 42 . 1/25/2007
coughMETOcough_. It's awesome. But you spelled her name wrong. It's Mai. Oh well. Good job.
phakno chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
i LOVE these drabbles...i read them a long time ago...and i love them...they display different emotions...i like the first chapter...it's cute...this is now a fav...since i can do that now...and you are now added to my favorite authors list...8D
NniadSings chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
Yeah Star Wars!

I laughed when I read that line.

It was so cheezy in Episode 1, but it works great here.
tanikara kohitsuji chapter 31 . 1/10/2007
let me guess at the symbolism in 31. The shattering of the necklace represents Katara's death. I used something like that in a story one time so that's why I'm guessing that. Either that or it represents the breaking of her heart.
2,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »