Reviews for Kiss THIS!
Ravens are kewl55 chapter 34 . 11/26/2006
OMG! this story was so funny! i couldn't stop laughing! very funny! im very glad you wrote it! thanks alot! write more like this!
elf-princess4 chapter 34 . 11/18/2006
Rocks fall, everyone dies

cool i love that idea
BFDreaming chapter 34 . 11/12/2006
This chapter made me giggle so hard my stomach hurts.
Jackie chapter 79 . 11/2/2006
Whew! Just finished reading all of the drabbles while pretending to do homework. They were all so good and no matter what anyone says JetKataraZukoSEXY!
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 79 . 10/29/2006
It's been 4 months. WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED YET!
Aperira chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
YAY! ZUTARA DRABBLENESS! _
RBLiz chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
you are my god... i shall worship you forever and ever!
shikamaru roxs my soxs chapter 79 . 10/19/2006
YO! all of these are awesome! i'm gonna add this to my C2. Drop by to see your works in the spotlight (or archive, which ever you prefer...)

shikamaru's hot honey *_* /..\ (happy puppy face)
Port-of-Seas chapter 79 . 10/9/2006
Eek! Update soon! Your drabble-series has actually inspired me to create my own (though they're far more vague) and if you stop, my whole point for my drabble series will stop! Okay, so maybe that's melodramatic...

Anyway, update soon!
Port-of-Seas chapter 75 . 10/9/2006
The talk... must...see...the talk...
Maze2010 chapter 34 . 10/4/2006
OMGosh, that was fregging halarious! (dies laughing, boy arn't you special, my last moments were spent typing a review for you)
TeenAnimeOtaku chapter 79 . 10/2/2006
OMG...I FINISHED ALL 78! WOOHOO! Awesome job! I loved like every single frickin one! and I can't wait till vol.2! ~sqee~ I loved it! I can't wait to here the one where Azula tries to kill Zuko and Katara! LOL! Write more soon!

xROCKONx
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 78 . 9/21/2006
Yea!

And I totaly can see Ty Lee in the Aang Gaang.
Oma and Shu chapter 79 . 9/5/2006
I just wanted to point out that your theory of Zuko and Katara being Oma and Shu is completely inconclusive. Both Oma and Shu are Earthbenders to start. The color of their clothing means little, being until the badgermoles showed them how to earthbend, there was no earthbending. Katara dictates this clearly in The Cave of Two Lovers while reading the writing on the tomb. It's a good theory, but it holds too many flaws to be considered canon evidence.
TeenAnimeOtaku chapter 60 . 9/2/2006
Yes! Will the awesomeness ever end? please say no!
2,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »