Reviews for Ties
anon chapter 17 . 3/20
It's been 5 years since you last put up a chapter. Will you continue? It's very good. Well written, good plot and everything.
MagigalChaos chapter 16 . 12/25/2013
Best tory I have ever read as a fanfic, this passes a lot of the books I have bought. too bad it is incomplete so close to its conclusion indefinitely.
Akira102 chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
Noo! It was getting to the good parts! Yyyyyyy?! TT_TT
V chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
I am begging you here

Please continue this beautiful work.
EternalyLost chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
wheres the rest cant wait hurry
clj667 chapter 17 . 12/27/2011
I really really hope to see this story continued and finished. I've been watching it for a long time waiting for an update. I hope everything is going well in real life and that you check your reviews to know we haven't forgotten you or the story. Can't wait for this story to pick up again.
Mauser1888 chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
I must say I've been enjoying this story of yours immensely. I do hope you manage to return to it and complete it. I'm very interested to see how Kim and Shego manage to overcome all this.
Noel Clover chapter 17 . 10/19/2011
This is marvelous! The beginning felt a little confusing, but it continued on to draw me in despite that. I honestly hope that you'll find time to complete this. It simply isn't fair to us readers that you'd dangle such a prize and then pull away forever you know.
ComputerGod chapter 17 . 9/15/2011
I lack the time for a proper review, but this is amazing. Please continue it.
Concolor44 chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
!

I thought it was finished!

!
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 7/24/2011
Senior is One Sick Mofo. I can hardly wait for Kim to get to him.
Concolor44 chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
My, my. You certainly aren't afraid of a high body count, are you? But did you have to scrag Adam? He was nice!
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
And there you have the personification of Chaos.

What is Theo so afraid of? That Kim will spiral out of control? That the comet power will kill her?
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!

KIM IS THE NEW EVIL MASTERMIND!

Doctor Director is gonna crap a litter of solid brass kittens ...
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Oh, my achin' sides! Your description of Kim's first attempts at 'domestic duties' was one of the funniest things I've ever read!

- - - - - - - - -

Wow. Talk about switching gears!

So. Senor Senior, Sr. is gone. That's a good thing.

Maybe medical nanites can save Kim? Let's find out ...