Reviews for N'fected
meh
R3aper chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
dude write multi sentence chapters, 1 long chap hurts my eyes
R3aper chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
i usually hate high school musical, but some magical force compelled me to
wwwweewrre chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Nigga man bite his neck. D: That was SICK. Downright SICK. But still funny. In a odd twisted way.
hsmandhmluver chapter 11 . 5/30/2007
plz update this cuz i really like it!
RocklifeDude chapter 11 . 10/27/2006
What? NO! Please update this story again soon! I have to see the turn out! I have to know who's going to make it out of this and what's going to happen!

RD
RocklifeDude chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
WHAT? CHAD AND TAYLOR? NO!

RD
ceemar chapter 11 . 8/19/2006
UPDATE SOON! THIS IS SO GOOD...I HOPE EVERYONE MAKES IT OUT SAFE BUT THAT WOULDN'T BE ANY FUN...HOPEFULLY TROY AND GABI WILL MAKE IT OUT SAFE!
xXbluecrystaldropletsXx chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
i would really like to read it but the words are too crammed. is it possible for u to space out so tat i could read better?
ViolaQueen218 chapter 11 . 6/30/2006
OMG I love your story! Its the best horror fic ive read.I think you should have Gabriella, but not by the zombies (cause that would be so evil) but like they have to leave the classroom and she hurts herself but we dont know that so we think she has been infected( it would create suspense)
xthe other lizx chapter 11 . 6/29/2006
i love the story! keep updateing!
xthe other lizx chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
i liked the ending of this chap!
violaQueen218 chapter 11 . 6/28/2006
OMG I love your story, keep it up. Cant Wait for the End
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 11 . 6/27/2006
cute cute cute cute and cute. very cute to be exact. loved the chaylor chapter. it's my fav so far. can't wait for the wedding. update soon!
starbright37 chapter 11 . 6/23/2006
aww that was so cute please continue the story really really soon i love this story i cant wait to see what happens