Reviews for Louder than Words
Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Great fic. I liked your take on Booth's reaction to hearing about the contract on Bones. He seemed a little cool when he was talking to the other FBI agent about it. Must admit I really like Booth/Bones a lot too.
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
awesome. i think you captured everything really well.
diamondsinthesky chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I know this was written quite a while ago but i've only just got to watch the woman in the garden episode so i couldnt read this until now :) Excellent addition to the episode, thanks for writing it.

-stargazer
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Great story! The ending of that episode was very touching, and your story does a good job of getting inside Booth's head and explaining why he did what he did.
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
That was amazing
SorrowfulJones chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This really managed to fill in those missing blanks, and I think you captured Booth's motivations, thoughts, and feelings expertly. This is exactly what would have been going through his mind, as he took measures to protect the life of Bones. Somehow it's all the more poignant because she doesn't know what he did... Again, excellent job!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Wonderful job! You really stayed true what I think was Booth's emotions.
applexbabe chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Perfect :) I've been waiting to read someone's take on the end of that eppy, it made such an impact in Booth. You should definitely consider venturing into more stories, I loved the style here :)
AJeff chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Bravo! Pls write more on Bones!
jezziebeth chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Too bad you think this is going to be the only time you write fanfic for Bones because you've done an excellent job writing Booth. Good insight into his character - made perfect senese. Good job!
snowflake-shona chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I loved this. It is a brilliant take on how Booth was feeling at the end of that episode. I just loved that scene, and you covered it well. Keep on writing!
starzstruck-1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This was a great insight to what Booth may have been thinking. After that episode, I was insane with tension. I was in one of those moods where "why dont they just confess to each other and get it over with" was the top thing on my mind, lol. good job with this.

~Blessings~

~Chele
Erkith chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
thank god! I was hoping someone would write somehing along those lines! I like it! It was a great scene wasn't it... and somehow you know he'll never tell her... there's something very very hot about that...

Why won't you write more Bones? You could do the dance scene or the gun scene where he deliberately misses the centre of the target...

~*Erkith*~
wanderingsmith chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
well done. as I was watching the ep, I even said, 'hey where's thee part with the hit on brennan!

and though I could wish they'd done more with it, booth did an *excellent* job ( I think) with that scene! and you've given it that added depth that only the words being applied to the feelings can do.

the only prob with that ep, and I think this is trtue even for those who don't want any BB, is during the shooting. I expected him to at the very least put a hand on her shoulder and say 'don't move' with a very serious look before he took off after the perp...

ah well.