Reviews for Black Phoenix Rising
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Good Story please update.
My Writing Is This chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Well it's about dang time woman! How long it has been while you've kept us waiting. It was short but anything on this story is worth waiting for. Can't wait for the next one. Keep it going!
SilverLight05 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Uh-oh, will, as the saying goes, 'Careful what you wish for,' and I guess Nerina and the knight's are about to get it? I can't wait for the next update!

SL05
Jade Opal chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Ah...bout time you posted a new chapter. I'm guessin that you need your muse back to write more chapters. Same here. If you find him, please have him brought back so that I can finish more chapters for my story.
TheSlytherinNation chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
plz plz plz plz plz plz update, i LOVE THIS STORY! BUT u havent updated in like 3 years, is this strory on hiatus, or ...yeaah soz i just really nLOVE THIS STORY!
Liliesshadow chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
interesting...but im a little lost.

are u still alive?
Killisandra chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
I love it! I have been looking for Blood Heritage for almost two years now. I'm so happy I finally found it! And then to learn that you were in the process of writing a sequel, well I was over the f*ing moon. Thank you so much for writing and I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapters.

Blessed Be,

Sandra
TragicCure chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
So I have just read all your stories, and I must say they certainly entice me. Wont you finish this one? I sure hope so. Hope all is well.
Reachin for Stars chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Plz update soon cause ir eally wanna kno what happened!

Great start tho!
Capiorcorpus chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
are you going to continue this?
My Writing Is This chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I hope you haven't forgot this story. I've been waiting for an update! ] I hope you have something brewing for it. I know it's hard to make something out of nothing which is this story but still...can we expect one any time soon?

No rush or anything... ]
My Writing Is This chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
I like the way it's going. Not much has been said yet and that's fine. The reuniting of Nerina/Roxie and Lancelot was nice. I liked it. The girl's death and what was said was interesting. The small give away of whats to come intriguing. Update soon!
GChaos chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
I must say, this story and it's mate have ensnared me. I am glad to see lots of originality in your tales by incorporating the idea of an assassin's guild into the legend of King Arthur and his Knights. I eagerly await your updates on "Black Phoenix Rising".

May Microsoft Word always be functional, and your ideas as wonderful.

•Balloo•
Jade Opal chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
Ohh, me likes this chapter! Yes, I've returned after a LONG, LONG absence. Please write more of this, so I can finally stop having withdraws of your stories! Oh, and I'll email ya the next set of chapters soon.
SilverLight05 chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
Took a while, but that’s okay, I haven’t updated some of my stories in a while either. Anyways, I could just see the reactions of the Knights, Guinevere, and Merlin when Nerina found the girl hiding. I hope you can update soon!

SL05