Reviews for Humps
CandiCammiCat chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hermione's hair is brown not honey.
MoonlightPrincess5sixthousand chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I hump giraffes and bad fiction writers.

*hump hump*

UNF!
its rather fantastic chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
...sorry,but that freaked me out.
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
woah! id never expect he was the humping type! haha~! lol!
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Nice! I like it! Is there going to be more or is this one of those 1 chapter stories? Anyway, I'll be looking for more of your works!
Evana chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Even though I like SS/HG, it doesn't seem like you put much thought into this oneshot. They didn't seem to be in character at all.
perturbed chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I don't understand why mindless smut like this is all over fanfiction sites. This is not fanfiction. This kind of story doesn't belong here.

There ARE adult erotica sites you could post things like this in. Here's a tip: If you can't substitute the names of all the characters in your story with generic names, like "Jack" and "Jill" in this case, and have readers still be able to figure out its Rowling's characters "Severus" and "Hermione" just by reading it, then you haven't written good fanfiction. You've written your own plot, story, etc and just substituted Harry Potter names in there.
KCHAPUT15 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
That's sick anyone willing to have sex with Snape is dumb in my opion
Great chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This was awsome, don't listen to them *blows rasberry at mean people* You rock! This story was cute, slightly graphic, but dosn't show too much. this is a perfect example of HGSS, keep it up!
KelseyAlwaysKnows chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This was kind of nasty to tell you the tuth. no offense.
BlehIsMe chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Hemione and Snape?
GAbbana chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Hot ;D
Patronoussavior449 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
... This is kind of weird... I don't really like snape/hermione fics... I dunno maybe this is a joke..