Reviews for Promise in Blue
yumeniai chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
did train die? well, it's still sad, either way.
HeartnetXIII chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
WHY!Train!WHY!
debris chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
That was so...beautifully sad...The way you wrote it is like a poem in my opinion. What it lacked in length is made up more than enough by your written quality. *tears* Thank you for the wonderful read.
Kyuri-sama chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Very beautiful.

Drabbles are usually underestimated, I think.

Great work .
Hikari the Keyblade of Hope chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
How sad!

Greatly written!

Train! You big meanie! Dying on a nice day when you're suppose to be filled with life? Big meanie!

I hope you continue!
Parisologist chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
ZOMG! 'Twas amazing. Lovely, lovely, lovely. :)

(Renata)
falcon crest chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
nicely written...

doesnt need to be long to be god...

its sad... though thats the actual proof you wrote it correctly

but i dont think that'll ever happen... train? die? no way! (read 18 and you'll see what sven says)
TrainHeartnetXIII chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wah! That was so sad, especially Eve's part! But it was really well done and I think it'd similar to how it would really happen. Great job!
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Beautiful.
Chibi Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
A beautiful fic, so rich and vibrant with the characters' conflicting emotions.
runiz chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I like this. It's sad...but it's written beautifully. Looking forward for more if you continued!

(Oh yeah, we do need more fics about Sven and Eve too...:))
Luna chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
o.o Very sad. Nicely written but sad. And that would be JUST like Train eh? Dieing on a perfect, beautiful day. Bastard. I still love him but have some decency to die when the weathers bad k? lol Continue writing.
undercoverchad chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I liked the way you wrote this, it's the sort of style I like to use myself for certain stories. Detached, and yet utterly heartbreaking in its imagery.

This is the best BC fic(let) I've read yet, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Love, undercoverchad