Reviews for Underdog
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was a very nice story, it's just there wasn't really a conclusion. But apart from the ed, it was really good :3
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Very good!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
A great story. Very good.
jexicon chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
awesome. i really enjoyed this piece.

yay for Ed being the voice of 'reason' for lack of a better term lol.

good job for your first fic!
okay chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Not bad. It's cute. Not the most intresting charming "Pevenise" fanfic out there but still good and fairly well written
IllaSc chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Aw.. very sweet! I liked it a lot.
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Sweet- I'm adding this to my favs list. It would be cool if you could check out my first Narnia one-shot fic- "Of Sins and Shadows" sometime!

Sakina x
Francienyc chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Really good idea. Lucy never gets the angst fics. But then she's not a very angsty character. Nevertheless, I liked the idea for this a lot, it just needs more development. Yes, Edmund tells her why she's Valiant, but she's got to believe it for herself, and that's often a much longer journey.
wownewname chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
There needs to be more stories like this. Stop the Mary Sue, stop the Romance, and write with feeling and though. I haven't checked out your others, but...

Well done, one of the um, two I stopped to actually read.
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
lovely. i like how you flesh lucy's character out so nicely.

hmm...i understand what edmund is saying, but perhaps you could write more to clarify and develop it? :D it does feel like there should be another chapter where peter or susan explains to her what edmund meant. :D

but yes, i enjoyed reading it. :D
Capegio chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Aw. Ed is being affectionate. Rare and priceless.
Cass Perenelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Hey, you have a very good style of writing (I liked it!). But I don't mean to be harsh though because I still don't get what Ed was trying to say, which made me feel like Lucy in this fic of yours. Perhaps you shouldn't make this one shot and all. You should write another chapter or so.

But this is your fic and it's up to you! Good luck.
M'rika chapter 1 . 2/17/2006