Reviews for Luna's wings
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 2/19
Though short and undetailed, this had an impact on me. I miss Luna already!
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Sad but so how time flows in Fae realm, she may return when they are all on their deathbeds to guide them to afterlife (fae are sometimes psychopomps).
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
sad, but good. :)
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
That is so apropos. I, too, support both opinions. For, as we have seen, the veil is a two-way street. Have a nice day!

Minerva McGonagall Rox
Catalina Rhr chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I loved this!

Can you give us a little more?

Maybe a secuel,

something of the sort...
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Eerie, but not in a negative way. I like how you painted a portait of Luna through her friends' reactions.

I thought it was odd though that everyone else was mentioned only by first name, but Harry was "Harry Potter".
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Sweet little oneshot
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Okay, I am confused, but it is a GOOD type of confusion. This is exactly the type of thing you'd expect to find in the Quibbler. It's funny, sad, and also kinda crazy all mixed together.

The last line of this story was perfect.

"Also this opinion had full approval of the editor of the Quibbler."

Ha! That's funny!

This is such a quirky story, and I really enjoyed reading it. Way to go, Bagge!

Deb-lil
TangosKittie chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
SLightly confusing, but interesting. For a piece this short, the characters are captured remarkably well.
HardCandy chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
i really liked this. the way you made it like luna herself- with the odd sentence choice (i mean that in a good way- the ending sentence was different, you know?) and the whole story seemed like something luna would do and the way she just disappeared...

the way you told it, like from luna's POV, watching them, was nice. very good job.
fledge chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
(I did review this, honestly, but somehow it doesn't show, so here it is once again.)

A beautiful tiny snippet of a text - story would be too much, really. One or two pieces of advice: As the whole text works with the rhythm of speect, you should start her friends' statements with the shortest (Ron's), then Ginny's (still a single sentence, but longer already), then Neville's (first compound sentence, still short), and then Harry's and finally Hermione's (two sentences). Thus teh rhythm of the text is more fluent.

The last sentence of the text should be something like this: This opinion had full approval of the editor. (There should be some increase from 'support' earlier.)

Of course, to fully appreciate this text, one must be aware of who "the editor" is.
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Aw.
Luna Obsessed chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Aww...sweet short little thing...leaves you wondering if she ever would come back...

Nice, rather different from most of your fics.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
A sweet drabble. A very Quibbler story.
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
funny story. Thanks for the information that you gave me on Lovecraft. I'll see if I can find his books. Once again my next chapter takes a lot more tome to write than I first thought. I keep having new ideas and i want to put them all in this chapter so I can move froeward with the story.