Reviews for Five Stages of Grief
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
MORE!
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
That was byfar the best post chosen Spike/Buffy fic that I have ever read! I loved every metaphor, every word, every phrase, every second of it! Bravo my friend, bravo!
I End at Six Feet Under chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
You made me almost cry and I rarely cry.

That was beautiful.
Qui-ti chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
This was fantastic. I loved it. It was so so so GREAT. Amazing. Seriously, it had me crying by the end. And it was so true! Fantastic story, great ending, I LOVED IT!
slayersrule chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
AWESOME! i love how you wrote it all! it's so deep... absolutely fantastic... BRAVO
GeekGrrl chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
All I can say is excellent, excellent, excellent. Characterization, canon, description - this story was amazing. I really liked how you mirrored two of them through the stages of their grief. Hope to read more from you soon.
kim chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
WOOHO!

Is there more?
Nobody chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
AAHH, no, not competed, continue, PLEASE!
kimi chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
i thought it was really posting
AnononA chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Do you honestly expect me to respond to that story with a review that's even near good enough?

The way you stick with the characterizations...thank GOD someone wrote about Spike NOT being okay with ignoring Buffy. You finally gave him back his sarcasm, his defiance-his Spike-ness.

I absolutely loved your idea of the five stages of grief, and how WELL you portrayed both Spike and Buffy's actions. It's hard to believe that anyone could write the first chapter of this fic as poignantly as you have...it's one of the most stunningly beautiful and heart-wrenching pieces of prose I have ever read. And I have to say, the ending caught my breath, and it was everything that I hoped it would be.

I can't even express how unbelievable your writing is. Suffice to say you're one of the most accomplished, phenomenal writers I have ever come across. Ever.

Bravo on a fic too magnificent for words. Again, thank you.

-AnononA
justawritier chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
great that the end?if it is it was really good.
justawritier chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
good chapter.
Marianne2 chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Very moving, kept me in suspense right to the end. I loved the descriptive writing "the sight-taste-feel-sound-smell of her that is written in his blood." Marvelous. Thanks.
twotoe chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
God I hope that isn't the end. Beautiful story.
Brunettepet chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
I loved the melancholy of "Depression." Buffy's quiet mourning in the conservatory mirrored Spike's steady drinking in the anonymous LA dive. His last quiet exchange with the bartender was heart breaking and wonderfully written. Both scenes were deeply emotional and gripping. It was great to see "The Cup of Perpetual Torment" put to further use.

Buffy's "Acceptance" was nicely portrayed as resignation, and I held my breath hoping for some happy resolution to this chapter. You certainly delivered. "He wants the fire back" was a sharp use of canon in just the right moment. This entire piece was an excellent read and very well crafted. Nice job.