Reviews for Please, Don't Send Me Back
Jax9 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Keep Writing!
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
O! M! G! You've got to be kidding!

Please!

Tell. Me. You. Are. KIDDING!

This cannot be the end. Your idea with the Goddesses gift thing was funny and could be implimented to make a wonderful story! You could...like...MAKE A SEQUEL!

Besides, what Din whispered at the end was FRIKKIN HILARIOUS! "Part of his innocence he's eager to lose" That's PRICELESS! -still laughing-

-wipes tear from eye- Wonderful. Absotively posilutely WONDERFUL!
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
This is absolutely beautiful. Probably the best one shot I have ever read on this site. Each and every image you describe comes through like a picture you could step into. The emotions are excellent.
Andriel Isilien chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
This is one of my favorites. Romantic and innocent, those two deserve each other. Keep the talent coming!
trevor19 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Excellent story, well done!
Miss Leanne chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Well done! A beautifully written one-shot that deserves to be read! My only cautions are the run-on sentences and not closing quotations with quote marks. Also, look out for comma splices. You have a descriptive style about you that is extremely visual and vivid. I encourage you to keep writing! This piece was gorgeous. And thank you for ending the story the way it was supposed to end!

MissLeanne
dream.sequins chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow, I really loved this! The romance was so sweet, and I loved the part about the baths! )
Adreus chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Wow, that was very beautiful ) Nice job D
aigoo why chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Hey, this is a very well written one shot. I'm not much of a Zelink shipper but it worked for me. I loved the ending and the mini conversation between Din and Zelda,lol. Great job!
Masta-of-light chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I LOVED IT LoL Link...baths...zelda...lmao ...well great story
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Very well written, personally I think this may be one of, if not the, best one shots I've ever read!
fantasymask chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This is a great fic and one that I enjoyed reading. Seems that a lot of thought was put into this well written fic.
Safaria chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
This is a wonderful story. I really love the emotions that you displayed from both Link and Zelda. I think this would have been a much better ending to the game. There really is nothing else that I can say besides great job.
Ryna-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
AW! This is the best oneshot romance EVER! I love it!
xdefunctaccountx chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Wow, that was... overall, very good. Touching. I cried.

Grammar, though... you used a lot of run-ons and you need to work on punctuation.

Spelling is good.

"burn't" is... wow, this is... I didn't think ANYONE would know that this is a valid word as long as it has the apostrophe! WOW!

The content of this was... not even a pairing or idea I support, but I still loved it. That's VERY skilled. I have to say I absolutely LOVE it! Keep writing, you're good!

(if this sounded rushed, it's because I'm abstaining from the zelda fandom starting tomorow and it's almost midnight so im rushing to get this done and also i need to sleep before i fall asleep on the keyboard.)