Reviews for White Wedding
nobodysperfect2133 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Sublime. I love how you have portrayed pureblood society - formal and ambitious with a hint of maliciousness for good measure. Lucius's background is interesting. His need for power and standing in society shines through and he obviously achieves that through not only his marriage but his future deals.

I take your point regarding a different review I left for the Walpurgis School for Superior Children where I commented that I was surprised that you dressed Narcissa in white. After all it is the ultimate luxury colour and when you consider that flowers of the genus Narcissus can be pure white, it makes sense she would wear lighter shades when possible to fit the name.

Finally - your writing was as good 9 years ago as it is today. Beautifully descriptive and delicious to read.
pansmione chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Ooh I love it! Favoriting! Thank you.
elibdally1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Lovely story!
draco-wakeup chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Very witty, i loved it
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I love this, the wit and the cool humour...reminds me of 18th centuary french court :)

I am starting to fall in love with this pairing, i think its the cool slytherness and pureblood soceity. I lvoe it,

This was amaizng. Great job!
pearlstar chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Very Malfoy and Narcissa-ish. xD
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
And then he joined Voldemort to become more powerful still, and it all came tumbling down...
mochieay chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
That was well done. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Cassie616 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
you just made me love the Malfoys that little bit more. lovely story.

Cassie
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I finally got around to reading this! And I'm happy that I did! I love the characterization and wit you managed to incorporate into the rich Pureblood society. And I love Bellatrix, she's so... Slytherin. (I'm having trouble thinking of appropriate adjectives today, sorry.)

I also love the idea of Narcissa and her obsession with white. That's so fitting.

I love the Malfoys.

Brilliantly done.

:D
Tiarwen chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Beautifully written story!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
The Slytherin wit is truly entertaining.

Cissy's a viper when she gets mad. Wow.

Do all of your wizard weddings use traditional pagan ceremonies? That's pretty cool.

The ending sounds almost foreboding. How interesting.
Jo Claire chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
wow... i've never, ever, liked lucius. ever. how you manage to change my mind like this, i will probably never know. weird. keep it up! i love looking at things from different perspective!

Blessed Be,

Jo
Wickedwitch90 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Very nice story! I never really liked Lucius and Narcissa before, but I enjoyed reading this. The story is very sweet, and I like the way Bella tries to intervene but doesn't succeed, and the story about the doll. I've never thought of Cissa like that, but it suits her in your story. The dialogues are very well written and interesting.

I'm gonna put you on my favorite author list, cause when I was looking for this one you recommanded, I saw lots of other interesting things, especially about Severus Snape ;)
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Malfoy Sr. could acutally love? *gasp* That's unheard of and a very interesting subject. The story was wonderful to read and brought light to the Malfoy from before the war, the beautiful one who could love. YFF,

Jane Weasley