Reviews for A Heart's Strangled Cry
mariselortiz chapter 5 . 6/22
I will confronted him and through him out of the house will not forget unfaithful act. No no
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Hey! There’s a very similar story on donuts called headliner. Bordering on plagiarism..if you’re still active, do check it out because it’s extremely similar including a child named asahi
arielbingham21 chapter 34 . 11/12/2017
This story is truly wonderful. I love that you actually take the time to tell an actual story. It saddens me that the story isn't complete. If you've finished it on a different website, please let me know. I'd love to finish reading it. Idk if you even check on this anymore but if you do, just shoot me an email I guess. . The story is great and the attention to detail is also very good.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
I really tried to get into this, but the constant crying, whining and pondering became annoying. He's a cheater and she has a terrible inner dialog. We get it. Why'd it take so long for the story to pick up?
shaylalyons chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
awesome oml
sesshomarumate to be chapter 34 . 4/5/2017
Wow.. this story gave me chills had me crying and had me laughing at some parts! I'm surprised I have never found. This story after reading so many stories! This is a work of amazing talent! Hope school went ok and that life is going good! Will deff be keeping a look out to see where u go next with this story!
sleepy26 chapter 34 . 12/8/2016
I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/5/2016
Uhm, i don't think Singapore or Israel are representative 3-world countries...really; a couple of the richest countries/autonomous territories? It would have been more believable if you said Nigeria or Kenya and Ecuador or Guatemala, but def not Singapore or Israel (I was actually kind of shocked when I read how you classified Israel and Singapore and thus decided to leave review)...
LovelessPromise chapter 34 . 3/11/2016
I just found this story and I have to say this... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I know it's been a few years since you updated it, but could you? I have got to see what happens next!

And you have made me have a favorite scene ever!

"I know, sis. But it's just that, well, it definitely wouldn't be good if you went taijiya this far in your pregnancy." Sango didn't pay any attention to her brother as she fisted her trembling hands into Miroku's shirt. She whispered brokenheartedly,

"Y-You…you know that mothers talk to their b-babies during pregnancy s-so that t-the baby f-feels loved, r-right?"

Miroku quirked an eyebrow, "I think I've read that somewhere, why?"

He yelped when Sango began to shake him, her eyes no longer sad but furious. She was almost foaming at the mouth,

"WELL I'VE TALKED TO THE BABY AND GUESS WHAT?"

She didn't wait for Miroku to respond.

"IT WANTS TO KILL SESSHOMARU TOO!"

He walked right into that one, and it was almost like 'Miroku, you dumb *insert your choice word here*, you are going to in some form regret answering if you answer that. You should know better by now!' What I would like to know is how Miroku, Sango and Kohaku are still alive after five hundred years?
Guest chapter 34 . 2/18/2016
i am literally waiting for its continuation for a while now, i really hope you are not going to abandon this story. thank you
Guest chapter 34 . 1/29/2016
Even though it's been a few years since the last update, I truly hope that you will continue this story. I loved seeing things through Sesshomaru's point of view. It made my ill will towards him for cheating dissipate. Hehe
katherine chapter 34 . 1/13/2016
please finish the stories it's interesting
Sesshy's love chapter 34 . 12/20/2015
Please write the next chapter soon. I've been waiting for it for past 2yrs. I seriously just love your story. The emotions feel so true I can't help but hang on each & every word that is written. Oh please do update soon. I can't wait any longer. I'll die of suspense.
wiiTneSs chapter 34 . 7/25/2015
Does kagome accept sesshoumaru or will she move on? I'm still miffed at sesshoumaru for cheating on kagome. X( He doesn't deserve her.
KenBarbieForever chapter 34 . 7/23/2015
thats the end? what happens to kagome?!
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »